Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cassandra kill groups

  1. Default Cassandra kill groups

    Not sure where to post this but are there any active Cassandra (slow kill) groups around?
    Thanks

  2. Default

    There is a section "Monster Kill Groups" which advertise that particular monster but doesnt mean it will be a slow kill group. Best Bet is to announce to your Guildmates, Hey, Lets do this one slow, my knife isnt as sharp as yours

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qruc View Post
    Not sure where to post this but are there any active Cassandra (slow kill) groups around?
    Thanks
    She has so many handicaps:
    - must have 810 divine power
    - must have 10 H. Scythes
    - must have 7 Last Rites

    Just to help prevent loss of damage. I am glad I don’t need to hunt her anymore.

    The good news is those that hunt Cassandra tend to be the same people (until they are done) so if you keep seeing them in the hunt, ask them to send you a message when they join a hunt.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    She has so many handicaps:
    - must have 810 divine power
    - must have 10 H. Scythes
    - must have 7 Last Rites

    Just to help prevent loss of damage. I am glad I don’t need to hunt her anymore.
    810 DP is really easy to get since Phantoms were introduced though. You can get 760 DP just from their drops, which don't even require a single alchemy.

    The Scythes are also regular epic drops from Aspect of Death, super easy to get.

    The Last Rites are much more annoying to get though, but that's also just a 10% dmg reduction.

    Not that big a deal IMO. I'd definitely get the DP and Scythes before fighting her though, otherwise the dmg reduction is indeed huge.

  5. Default

    Have 1K DP, have H Scythes, not going to get LR - just a matter of finding the beasts
    Will try asking people in the hunt...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qruc View Post
    Have 1K DP, have H Scythes, not going to get LR - just a matter of finding the beasts
    Will try asking people in the hunt...
    I see Cassandra’s in my guild’s priority list but since it’s private, I’ll post the code on monster forum when it becomes public. A few of them of are hunting Cassie’s.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I see Cassandra’s in my guild’s priority list but since it’s private, I’ll post the code on monster forum when it becomes public. A few of them of are hunting Cassie’s.
    Put two monster code on the monster help forum; a few of these hunters are hunting Cassie’s at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •