Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Trundle for me in Colo 2

Blog Entries

I have made tremendous progress in Colosseum by joining a team. Trundle actually seems well within reach now.
    ~VoV~

I could use a team too.

If anyone is willing to adopt me, please send PM. I play the one that starts around 18:00 GMT
    Last edited by Barathor; 08-03-2019 at 11:17 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I could use a team too.

If anyone is willing to adopt me, please send PM. I play the one that starts around 18:00 GMT
    You have to find 4 players with common interest, e.g. the schedules have to match.

I travel a lot for work; I cannot play more than 30 minutes to 1 hour at a time; my pride prevents me from being a parasite, e.g. letting others do the work, and I am not into abusing the match feature unlike some “cheaters”.

I had to turn down a number of offers because my job got in the way of how that team wants to play.

Blog Entries

Dude. You are seriously overthinking it.

There are really only 2 schedules possible each day.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Dude. You are seriously overthinking it.

There are really only 2 schedules possible each day.
    I live in PST time zone so the morning session doesn’t work. I get most of honor points in the second session.

Colo would work better for me in I was EST.

Blog Entries

I dont see how. In the early battle, you'd still be at work, and the late battles would interfere with sleep & sexy time.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    and I am not into abusing the match feature unlike some “cheaters”.
    As much as I believe that the matching system is broken and should be reworked I also believe that it's not cheating to use the matching system as it is.

In fact, at this point I believe that Gaea is actively endorsing -and- encouraging people to get creative in the matching.

Gaea was told last season that the matching system was broken, they chose not to fix it.

Gaea was told this season that the matching system was broken, and that their adding of rewards made it worse, they chose not to fix it.

So at this point, and until Gaea chooses to say or show otherwise, I can only conclude that getting creative with the matching is an intended feature and anyone who isn't doing it is being foolish for not doing so.

Which is a sad situation and, again, I believe that it really needs to change. (had this discussion on Discord many times now)

But it is what it is until Gaea decides to change things.

So please, don't feel bad about getting creative in the matching.

Because unless you are scripting your matches or anything close to that, you are perfectly fine.

Don't let Gaea's crappy design cheat you out of your rewards!
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

8. Default

What's going to be interesting is to see how the top 10 are going to be handled. Since there are 13 x999 top ten, and growing.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    What's going to be interesting is to see how the top 10 are going to be handled. Since there are 13 x999 top ten, and growing.
    For now they're ordered by level.
    But from what Ghost said on Discord, I think they're going to change that. IIRC.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    For now they're ordered by level.
    But from what Ghost said on Discord, I think they're going to change that. IIRC.
    Wait... so they aren't ordered by the order in which they first obtained that rank?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max