Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Trundle for me in Colo 2

Default No Trundle for me in Colo 2

Despite spending money in general, spending on Events, and working hard to get my toon ready for Colo 2, I have to face reality: My chance of getting Trundle in Colo 2 is slim or none (and slim just left town).

I am stuck in Platinum ranking and donít see any major improvements going forward.

The best option for me is to get Honor points in the most efficient manner to get honor points until Colo 2 ends.

You just need a string of good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Despite spending money in general, spending on Events, and working hard to get my toon ready for Colo 2, I have to face reality: My chance of getting Trundle in Colo 2 is slim or none (and slim just left town).

I am stuck in Platinum ranking and donít see any major improvements going forward.

The best option for me is to get Honor points in the most efficient manner to get honor points until Colo 2 ends.
    Seriously, if you need help send me a message.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    You just need a string of good luck.
    You need to be on a 'super team' or have spent many tens of thousands and have a build that allows you to individually dominate most battles. Just a few thousand dollars spent as an individual player is not likely to get someone to Gladiator IMO.
    Chimśra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    You need to be on a 'super team' or have spent many tens of thousands and have a build that allows you to individually dominate most battles. Just a few thousand dollars spent as an individual player is not likely to get someone to Gladiator IMO.
    i think i can fairly easy make it to gladiator if i acturally wanted to fight the battles 100% of the time.
    but as devs. are not going to do anything about those playing rigged team matchs (also know as cheating).
    this feature is basically death. for anyone who does not do it.(top 100 is not possible whitout playing rigged matches).
    and i do not have that much need for a new general with an abilty i already have a general that has.
    the only reason for even joining to get some points is the new medaljon.
    if it was not in the shop. i did not join the feature anymore.
    Last edited by hansa; 07-31-2019 at 12:52 AM.

6. Default

I'm surprised that you of all people, Batw, would gamble money on what effectively is roulette.

I've made it to Diamond off of Singles. Slowly getting there...

8. Default

Made it to Gladiator but stuck now, can't get a battle. Waited the full 3 hours last night and got................NADA. Devs need to sort it the f out

Blog Entries

they best way is to team up, after diamond it almost impossiable to get to Galdiator unless you are Butch lol

Clearly BATW is hindered more by stubbornness than the mechanic.

His refusal to play well with others is the clear issue.

I do wish that it was possible to get matched in singles, but since it is not I join teams "problem solved."
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta