Thread: Colosseum Glitch

Default Colosseum Glitch

I was just in Colosseum, and all of a sudden the battle ended with completely different 5 battlers on each side. How does that happen?
    Last edited by Bubba; 07-17-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Dunno, but it just happened to me too - lost out on a win as well which made it more annoying :/

3. Default

What? Do you think actually participating has anything to do with winning?
    As near as I can tell, my odds seem to be 95% of the time, my actions make no difference in the fight: it all depends which team I'm on, the one that's fully active, or the one where I'm the only active.
    I mean, I'm good, I do win when I'm the only active, sometimes, but that's unlikely when I'm facing off against 4-5 opponents.
    Just click and walk away and gotten to Gold II so far, and I only bother being active if I'm really REALLY bored.
    Watching paint dry is A LOT more fun than watching my health drop while I repeatedly click but am not allowed to spend a token.....

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    As near as I can tell, my odds seem to be 95% of the time, my actions make no difference in the fight: it all depends which team I'm on, the one that's fully active, or the one where I'm the only active.
    I mean, I'm good, I do win when I'm the only active, sometimes, but that's unlikely when I'm facing off against 4-5 opponents.
    Just click and walk away and gotten to Gold II so far, and I only bother being active if I'm really REALLY bored.
    Watching paint dry is A LOT more fun than watching my health drop while I repeatedly click but am not allowed to spend a token.....
    You're right. I hate the idea of opting in and standing up my team, but it happens so often to me, that I'm considering it. Some guy seems to have many toons that he's given the names of every Star Trek character that has ever existed to. Really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    yet we all still playing this ****ing game. why would dev give a damn...
    Last edited by zserg; 07-20-2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: evading word filter

I am glad to have noticed today that colosseum has improved from a PvS (Person vs Server) towards a PvP event.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ..............

Heh, I keep seeing the Star Trek guy/alts.

It doesn't matter whether I click or not. Can't get past GoldIII.

I just want to max out my paltry 6k each week and get the thing.

I'd rather everyone click and have it be over in 5 minutes so we could do the next one.