Thread: The Use of Krystalia and Tora

1. Default The Use of Krystalia and Tora

I have both Krystalia and Tora and not looking to see which one is better but in what situation would you use them in. Is any of them superior for example guarding a LOM. Is any of them great for a Coliseum. What situation would you use them for?
    And would both of them be totally obsolete if you had Time Keeper and/or Hera? Thank You!

Blog Entries

#1 Know yourself
    #2 Know your enemies

Tora and Daphne have abilities that rely on your own damage rune to negate and deflect damage done when you're attacked. Alternatively, Krystalia's ability depends on the person attacking you in that moment.

In Guild Battles and Colosseum, you can eyeball your opponent's entire roster easily enough to size them up to determine which defense would be more useful. Whereas in LOM or LOE battles, it is potentially you vs the entire CA population, with your survival at stake and possibly the land you're defending.

So how big is your Damage Rune? Now Divide that by Butch.

And the same math applies to deciding between a damage reducing general and a Resistance or Defense boosting general. If you can win on defense, then minimalizing damage won't matter.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 07-16-2019 at 01:45 AM.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

Thank you for your answer. Guess there seems not to be a definitive answer to my question but rather based on the who the enemy is and what stats I already have when using that particular general. Seems more sense as you say to go for the defensive or resistant general in order to win the battle outright rather than to deflect. Seems I will keep those 2 on the bench keeping the Wraith King company.

Blog Entries

That's great to hear. I hate having to waste excess tokens killing people.
    ~VoV~