Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidental web4 purchases

1. Default Accidental web4 purchases

Can anything be done about accidentally clicking to purchase guinevere or her gear etc ?yesterday I opened my chrome browser and clicked the monster tab at the top and the screen jumped and it then thanked me for my guinevere purchase... put in a ticket and they said basically all sales are final. Would be nice if they helped us out in cases like this since some of us are very loyal customers /spenders.
    If GB sees this. . Is there anything that can be done ?I'd like my 30 fp back. Take back the guinevere please. 764a32. Also, can we please remove that stuff from the home screen. Not the first time its happened. Before they refunded me no problem but this time they're saying too bad

I had it happen with an accidental chest spin from trying to maneuver around web3 on my phone and accidentally hitting a spin button. I just chalked it up to bad luck. But also agree that removing that stuff from the main page would be nice to avoid accidental purchases/spins.
    Bryan - D52FD2

3. Default

If they still want to advertise on the main page there should at least be a separate box that comes up when you click asking if you're sure you want to buy it . That way 1 misclick wont cost you 30 fps.

4. Default

This is something that should have been dealt with a looooong time ago.

Even before Kabam took over I think people were complaining about this issue.

Either way, I've brought this thread to Ghost's attention. Hopefully he can get Gaea to do something about it.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

Accidental purchases is one of the oldest complaints the game has. Adding a Confirm Purchase button to every purchase available may solve that, but at the same time it would slow down slayers refilling, amd get annoying when needing to make multiple purchases at once, such as in Mystic Emporium or Oracle Shop for generals.

If you learn to scroll through pages on the right side, it's easier to avoid such things though.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    This is something that should have been dealt with a looooong time ago.

Even before Kabam took over I think people were complaining about this issue.

Either way, I've brought this thread to Ghost's attention. Hopefully he can get Gaea to do something about it.
    Hopefully he has a look at it. Thanks for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    Hopefully he has a look at it. Thanks for your help !
    Nothing will be done. I spent 40 FPs on an unwanted purchase in Mystic Emporium due to "windows shuffle" while trying to buy something with gold.

Ghost said he could do nothing about it and devs, 6 mails later repeating the same questions, did nothing. Unwanted purchases are there to generate wanted profit. Do not expect the system to be changed.

Its no money out of their pocket to refund the FP he already bought. And it IS good costumer relation with those who do spend freely.

9. Default

The purchase was only half accidental. Your click was an accident, but the button layout on the web page is entirely deliberate.

I guess I already wasted over 50fp with unwanted token refills while hitting in mist >_>