Thread: Colloseum - when maxed out on points, do we continue to earn stars?

Default Colloseum - when maxed out on points, do we continue to earn stars?

Does anyone know if when you max out on points for the week, if you continue playing, do you continue to earn stars and change rank even though you get no shop points for it?

Is that how people are maxed out at 999 stars on the leader board?

2. Default

Yes, you can earn stars and move up tiers for your rank, even after you've maxed out on Honor points for the week .
    I'm working on seeing if it allows us to change our Honor point limit even after maxing out during the week.
    I'm sure many already know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by slydofaz View Post
    I'm working on seeing if it allows us to change our Honor point limit even after maxing out during the week.
    Yes, if for instance you're Gold and you're at 6k/6k points for the week, if you reach Platinum you'll be able to get 1200 more points during this week.
    Also, if it works the same as in S1, your points limit depends on your highest rank for the current week. If you reach Plat and directly fall back to Gold, you can still earn Honor Points up to 7200, even of you're winning/losing matches in Gold and not Plat. But at the start of the next week if you're still in Gold, your limit will go back to 6k and you'll have to reach Plat again to get more than 6k points.
    Last edited by gogoo; 07-13-2019 at 05:22 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks - I'm stuck at gold, but wondered if it was worth the extra effort. Sounds like yes!

Quote Originally Posted by danellem View Post
    Thanks - I'm stuck at gold, but wondered if it was worth the extra effort. Sounds like yes!
    It works **BOTH WAYS**.

Yes, you are risking that you can go up from Gold to Platinum, but you need to be aware that you might be going backwards when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by slydofaz View Post
    Yes, you can earn stars and move up tiers for your rank, even after you've maxed out on Honor points for the week .
    I'm sure many already know the answer.
    If you're maxed out and go up a rank then it will increase your max, but you have to earn them after the rank (ie. those battles you won for 0 points still don't count).

If you drop a rank and you were maxed out, IIRC you'll still have your points (even though it is more than max).
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

If you are asking this you obviously aren't as good a player as the level 8 guy who is ranked #24 on the leaderboards. He's only level 8 and he's in the top 25. What level are you and what's your excuse?

I figure the level 8 guy is on a team that is stacked with 2000+ levels and a couple Level 1's to even out their average match to be lower, so they can win all the time.

I just want to see if I can get to Platinum, ever.

It doesn't even matter if I play or not.

I win half of all games as soon as I hit GoldIII. That's it. Hasn't changed since inception.

Not a cc player, just playing for fun.

Everyone else can duke it out for the top spots. I just want to see if I can hit 80k before it ends. Looks like yes, if I can keep the 6k a week going. Whoopee.

Quote Originally Posted by danellem View Post
    I win half of all games as soon as I hit GoldIII. That's it. Hasn't changed since inception.
    That's the boat I'm in as well.