Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caverns of Time is back - July 2019 - CoT #6

Default Caverns of Time is back - July 2019 - CoT #6

From July 11 to July 16.

It's been more than 3 weeks (23 days) since the last event ended. The longest we've had to wait in a long time. Usually it's less than 2 weeks, and between the last 2 events there were only 8 days.

And the event is only 6 days long (which I don't care much about since it's CoT).

Official News post:
    Caverns of Time Event, 7/11 - 7/16

I am buying enhance crystals every chance I get.

Does anyone actually buy coin refills for CoT? I can't imagine so.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Does anyone actually buy coin refills for CoT? I can't imagine so.
    I spent FP’s on refills in the first CoT. I was young and stupid or greedy to get in the 2K FP prize!!

It was so new so we didn’t know. Once people got Gold as a reward, people realize it wasn’t worth spending FP’s for refills.

Blog Entries

Yeah. I'll save FPs and refill pots for an event that doesn't suck.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

What amazing and then bad luck! I get two Fire Lords on first explores and both gave gold!! Got to love this event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicJellyfish View Post
    What amazing and then bad luck! I get two Fire Lords on first explores and both gave gold!! Got to love this event!!!
    This event is so bad. I guess some people are spending FPs on it otherwise I imagine they'd remove it from the rotation. I can't imagine who is spending on this though and why. Just for Time Keeper?

Blog Entries

I think the draw would be the chance at FPs at this point.

I'd rather spend a year chasing serpents.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    This event is so bad. I guess some people are spending FPs on it otherwise I imagine they'd remove it from the rotation. I can't imagine who is spending on this though and why. Just for Time Keeper?
    500 tokens gets you 40 enhanced crystals or 200 FP. I’ll take the 40 enhanced crystals (EC’s).

In theory, you can get an unlimited amount of EC’s during this event since there is no limit at buying 1 EC at a time.

EC is about the hardest resource to get in CA.

10. Default

Progress update: 3 more explores =two slimes, first gave 20 coins then gold on second! Then another Firelord that drops gold again!
    Either I am just having real bad luck or they upped the odds of the gold booby prize. Last COT event I at least got a few ECs here and there!