Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caverns of Time is back - July 2019 - CoT #6

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    This event is so bad. I guess some people are spending FPs on it otherwise I imagine they'd remove it from the rotation. I can't imagine who is spending on this though and why. Just for Time Keeper?
    I forgot to add this key point. When CoT came out, it was a bust.

Then the Dev’s add token as drops during monster hunts so that encouraged people to spend on refills and hunt monsters with token drops as an added bonus. I am hitting mobs for green crystals so these extra tokens are helpful.
    Last edited by Batw; 07-13-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    EC is about the hardest resource to get in CA.
    EC is also one of the least impactful resources in CA The effective impact it has to PvP and MH is quite low. This event has never been worth changing play style; free stuff for playing like I already do
    Chimæra

3. Default

How impressed am I? I have logged in and forgotten to play CoT several times already this iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    EC is also one of the least impactful resources in CA The effective impact it has to PvP and MH is quite low. This event has never been worth changing play style; free stuff for playing like I already do
    You have IA’s, items, SP’s et al that I can never get because you played longer than me.

The EC’s is just a part of the ongoing arms race to be a tougher toon. I faced enough competitive disadvantages for joining the game in 2014 and I plan to compete on the EC’s front.

Cheers.

5. Default

Over the full duration of the event here's what I got from it:

Green Evolution Crystal: 2
    Blue Evolution Crystal: 1
    Red Evolution Crystal: 1

Enhance Crystals: 2

(and Gold x 2B from the 2 Fire Lords I got)

This is to show how underwhelming this event is...

I was pretty bad lucky this time, last time I got very lucky and got plenty of Fire Lords and many Enhance Crystals (which I mostly don't care about), but in the end the result wasn't that different, I never get much of anything of value during this event.