Thread: Can you bookmark a player in Conquest Duel?

1. Default Can you bookmark a player in Conquest Duel?

That's pretty much my question because I'm losing points to a single particular player.

It's highly improbable I'm always showing up in his feed, or isn't it?

EDIT: Mind you I don't mind losing points, but the player is thrice my level. No way I can get points off him/her.
    Last edited by dayrep; 07-05-2019 at 05:20 PM.

did you by any chance hit him back just once?(because then he has a revenge button he can keep using)

It takes time, and others hitting him, but you can drop off the list. My mini's have seen around 5 days or so, depending on how many people take a swing at him

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    did you by any chance hit him back just once?(because then he has a revenge button he can keep using)
    Through the keep, not the revenge button. That will count as a battle though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    It takes time, and others hitting him, but you can drop off the list. My mini's have seen around 5 days or so, depending on how many people take a swing at him
    Are you saying his/her list will not change much unless he/she starts hitting other players OR get attacked (in Conquest)? Like every few days or so, I will be popping back in?

His list, unless he is hit, hold for some Time, but based on my mini, 5 days the earlier ones start dropping off.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    His list, unless he is hit, hold for some Time, but based on my mini, 5 days the earlier ones start dropping off.
    Been getting hits for over a month now. Sometimes up to 18 times in a week, give or take.

Or is that normal?