Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how is it even possible?

Default how is it even possible?

can someone explain to me how it is even possible to have over 650 stars in colo?
    you have a 6 hour (360 minuts)window each day to battle.
    one wait 5-10 minuts for each battle to start. and each battle dependind on you opponent can take up to 20 minuts( lets say 5-10 on average).
    so each day if one is very lucky thats between 18-36 stars IF you win all your battles.
    and colo has what? been running for 10 days now?
    so at best if one was playing every minut of it. and got fast battles each time and never lose. that is about 180-360 stars top.
    how is over 600 possible?

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    can someone explain to me how it is even possible to have over 650 stars in colo?
    Same way so many things are possible in this game - "exploits" tolerated because those responsible prop up the game with their cash

you have a 6 hour (360 minuts)window each day to battle.
    one wait 5-10 minuts for each battle to start. and each battle dependind on you opponent can take up to 20 minuts( lets say 5-10 on average).
    so each day if one is very lucky thats between 18-36 stars IF you win all your battles.
    and colo has what? been running for 10 days now?
    so at best if one was playing every minut of it. and got fast battles each time and never lose. that is about 180-360 stars top.
    how is over 600 possible?
    scripters gona script
    Warriors of Bloooooooood! Looking for fresh meat. PM an Officer to join
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    scripters gona script
    That ! ! ! ^^^
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Blog Entries

And like always, we can expect absolutely no consequences or investogations into any of it.
    ~VoV~

so can anyone of the forum moderator maybe bring this up whit what is hes name? brocolli? he is the closed thing we have to a dev. coming into contact whit forum right?

7. Default

so can anyone of the forum moderator maybe bring this up whit what is hes name? brocolli? he is the closed thing we have to a dev. coming into contact whit forum right?
    Yes, I have brought it to Ghost Brotocol's attention.
    Last edited by King Hrothbeort; 07-03-2019 at 11:18 PM.
    * Stealth Moderator *

8. Default

I am sure the team has already been looking into this to see if they can spot any suspicious activity, but I will bring it to their attention

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    I am sure the team has already been looking into this to see if they can spot any suspicious activity, but I will bring it to their attention
    that will be great. and wenn (not if) they finde that some have been using scripts or what it is to cheat.
    hope those accounts gets banned(even if some of them might be high spenders).
    so the rest of the paying customers, can see that justice will/can be had in CA.
    Last edited by hansa; 07-03-2019 at 11:28 PM.

10. Default

This actually sounds related to something that was discussed on discord earlier today.

There are people out there who have figured out a clever way to apply the matching rules to influence who they end up fighting.

I wonder if this is allowing them to have more frequent matches with fewer and shorter wait times.

Sadly what was discussed there doesn't seem against the rules (currently) but certainly seems underhanded and not as the feature was intended to be used.

I sincerely hope the devs make changes to make this impossible even if it's not the cause for the issue raised in this thread.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max