Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No points if you don't fight.

1. Default No points if you don't fight.

I just did 5 Colosseum battle that had me as the only one fighting. Those 20 other players got points just for pressing a button. You don't get points if you don't hit in any of the other 3 guild battle types, why should you get them for Colosseum. You should get nothing if you don't participate.

My vote here. And I would go even further, no points if you don't get at least 1000 points.

Blog Entries

Drop it to 500 and I'll agree. In quick battles, there's too much tripping to guarantee 1000 points.
    ~VoV~

Drop it to 250 and I'll agree. In quick battles, there's too much tripping to guarantee 500 points.

This is starting to seem a Moroccan market
    I could go as low as 320 points (2 succesful actions against the enemy who provides less points o 3 lost attacks).
    But if I have to chose between reamining the same or 250, I second 250.

Drop it to 100 and I'll agree. In quick battles, there's too much confuse and tripping to guarantee 250 points.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Drop it to 50 and I will agree. (Just to continue the trend really )

8. Default

I was saying this should be a thing back in first Colosseum. But people were telling me to shut it for various reasons. Most likely the real reason being that they wanted to stuff their minis full of nice shinies. Since I may, or may not, have already done this, with minis that I may, or may not, have, I'm good. Therefore, I bump the bidding back up to 1600. Either shi.... I mean, step up to the plate and bat, or get off the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    I was saying this should be a thing back in first Colosseum. But people were telling me to shut it for various reasons. Most likely the real reason being that they wanted to stuff their minis full of nice shinies. Since I may, or may not, have already done this, with minis that I may, or may not, have, I'm good. Therefore, I bump the bidding back up to 1600. Either shi.... I mean, step up to the plate and bat, or get off the pot.
    I am being quite serious with the CONFUSE comment. When you are confused, you only get 50 points. So you are struggling to get tokens to fire off and these tokens finally fire off, you now have confuse and get 50 points.

I am in Platinum and I get a confuse within 10 to 15 seconds of battle.

Get to Platinum and you will see what I mean.

Sometimes I start match making and before I even get in the match to do anything some 1k warrior WW spams everyone to death so I get 0 , so I'm fine with not getting points for the match only if they don't time us out from match making for not making any points.