Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No points if you don't fight.

Completely absurd! I can spend two minutes trying to perform an action and not succeed. At which point the battle is over!

Only if a check can be performed of actions attempted, some battles are way too fast to complete a successful action, still baffled when an opponent stuns me while getting a single action to work, just watching the blue spinning ball

3. Default

I for one agree- My husband and sister both also play and 8 battles out of 10 -no one fighting but us - each in their own battles of course. Very unfair of Devs to allow this. I'm seriously considering dropping Colloseum. I will never get above gold status- even if I manage to keep it as always one real high one in My team so we get to fight against 3 or 4 that are unbeatable by the team (if there are any even fighting) while the big level guy does nothing to help - pushes a button and if i manage to win just come and gets his unearned points.

4. Default

Yeah I went through support with that problem- all they basically said was to send a video of the screen -I don't even know how to video a screen - I can take a pic but don't have a clue about videoing it.

I'd rather they deal with real issues like tripping and cheaters first.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    I for one agree- My husband and sister both also play and 8 battles out of 10 -no one fighting but us - each in their own battles of course. Very unfair of Devs to allow this. I'm seriously considering dropping Colloseum. I will never get above gold status- even if I manage to keep it as always one real high one in My team so we get to fight against 3 or 4 that are unbeatable by the team (if there are any even fighting) while the big level guy does nothing to help - pushes a button and if i manage to win just come and gets his unearned points.
    You're trying to have a hard-coded solution to a problem that you perceive at the lower ranks of the Colosseum. If you were at gold 2 or higher, you'd see far more activity. What you are seeing is the result of some combination of not being very active yourselves or not having a strong build. Even if you have a reasonably strong build, you may not see platinum, unless you get lucky with your teams carrying you there... If are having trouble getting to platinum, don't expect to see diamond or gladiator.

What the proposed solution to a none problem would result in doing, is to crap all over people who are already having trouble getting into battles or who already can't get points because of lag or already being crapped on by people excessively using confuse.