Thread: Not really a "Game Help" question...

1. Default Not really a "Game Help" question...

This isn't really a "game help" question but I didn't think it belonged in the General Discussion channel, either.

Is there a way to find out when your toon was created from your Keep ID? I seem to remember seeing a thread about that way back when. I'd like to know when I started playing this silly game.

Blog Entries

Yes and no. Original ids were based on facebook ids, so that really only tells you when you joined Facebook.
    ~VoV~

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Way we did it was by scrolling back on our Facebook feeds until we found our first Castle Age post. Won't give you an exact date of course, and if you didn't do any CTAs when you started, you're kind of out of luck.

4. Default

Unfortunately I deleted all of those back when FB gave us the option to delete all the posts from an app. Oh well...I know I've been playing long enough to have gotten Angelica the original way so I guess that's a good enough marker.

Thank you both.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

So longer than me. I recall missing out on that.

Blog Entries

Angelica came at the time with the original Orcs (BotDL) and Leon the Ironheart. So you likely started the same timw as me, just before Thanksgiving '09.
    ~VoV~