Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why a new equipment piece? Can't you just make war banners more available?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagii View Post
    In reading this thread,
    There's the rub. You don't appear to be reading much of anything.
    1. You don't HAVE to have a high BSI or high LSI. Build according to what best suits your playing style. Just be aware that some things are just going to be out of your reach UNLESS you are prepared to spend money on it.
    2. You want a Warbanner. That's cool, most people seem to want them. So folks told you how you could go about getting one or more.

Just because YOU don't want to do those things does not mean the Dev's need to make a special one just for you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    There are nice Vanguard guilds out there which would probably accept you for a day just so that you can spend resources for donation points and buy all Banners. Maybe try to find one. What do you have to lose doing that? With the Mystic Emporium, everyone can easily have way more than enough woof and iron.
    Soooo, who are these nice Vanguard guilds out there that will take a merc or 3 for a day so those precious banners can be gotten by me and my only 2 active guildies?
    Last edited by Qruc; 07-08-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Cleared out excess quote

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    Colo 2 so far is a lot harder than Colo 1 probably coz less player, I'm gold 3 at rank 987...
    That does not make sense. I think you and gogoo both miss the point.

Itís the quality of players, not the size of the players. Suppose you had ď1,000 peopleĒ join Colo 1 & Colo 2 so the size of the player pool is controlled (or adjusted) for. The reason why you did better in Colo 1 vs Colo 2, other things being equal, was you faced easier opponents in Colo 1.

This is week 3 of Colo 2 and my miniís (both in lvl 400) who are both struggling to stay in Gold are facing opponents with minimum lvl of 700 to 800 so no chance to charge up DF for each mini. In contrast, in Colo 1, each could find easy opponents (say level 1 to lvl 50) to charge up DF.

My main (lvl 2K) is facing confuse within the first 15 seconds in Platinum. I donít believe I will stay in Platinum based on the quality of opponents.

And related to better quality of players is that these players are more active based on battles seen by all 5 toons. My miniís and Drones (lvl 6 & 7) cannot win if the other side has an active Cleric who is lvl 1K+. My main typically faces opponents with active lvl 3K+ battlers.

Lastly, Iíve been tracking the activities of battlers and Monday is the worse with high number of active battlers (this greatest chance of losing) with Sat / Sun being the best with the least number of battlers (e.g. highest number of inactive battlers). I will be better off waiting until Wednesday to start battling than start on a Monday to maximize my chances of winning battles and thus minimize my time commitment for Colo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Qruc View Post
    Soooo, who are these nice Vanguard guilds out there that will take a merc or 3 for a day so those precious banners can be gotten by me and my only 2 active guildies?
    Why limit yourself to a loser guild? There are ALWAYS perks for being in an active guild. Always stuff to do. Why stay behind the curve when you can maximize your entire gameplay experience?
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 07-08-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    ~VoV~

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Why limit yourself to a loser guild? There are ALWAYS perks for being in an active guild. Always stuff to do. Why stay behind the curve when you can maximize your entire gameplay experience?
    1) Me and my 'loser' guild have been around since around the time of the dragons appearing
    2) Not wanting to follow other rules than we have been playing with for years
    3) I like my guild mates!
    4) Laziness - pure and simple...

Blog Entries

Ok, what rules? ~VoV~ just requires activity. Nothing crazy, just show up when you can. Somehow, we always manage to get the best stuff from Guild activities, because there's enough of us that care about getting them. The only other rules are mostly don't be a hater or a sleezebag in chat. Nobody gets to ask for noodz except me. Don't post rants about minority populations or political figures needing to be exterminated, cuz that's just crazier than I can deal with. Don't bounce on clerics. Oh, and chain Achoo. That's it really. Not too hard.

The benefits are blue crystals on LoE days, highest level monsters in Mist, amd my perky nipples. Idk if we're still Vanguard, 100v is boring. We're this one:

So bring your asses over, see how it goes. Worst case scenario, I have new people to hate.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 07-08-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    That does not make sense. I think you and gogoo both miss the point.
    Last season I can stay Platinum 3 without try, I got to Platinum 1 couple times, what's the rank of Platinum in this season? 200-500? I'm only Hero in Arena, there is no way I can get into rank 200, that means Platinum in last season is much low rank than this season, AKA more player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    Last season I can stay Platinum 3 without try, I got to Platinum 1 couple times, what's the rank of Platinum in this season? 200-500? I'm only Hero in Arena, there is no way I can get into rank 200, that means Platinum in last season is much low rank than this season, AKA more player base.
    If you made Platinum 3 in Colo 1 without trying, then you are agreeing with my view it’s the quality of players, not number of players. Colo 1 had crappy players so you got into Platinum without trying. The players were so crappy in Colo 1 that I ended up in Diamond.

I am stuck in Platinum 4 in Colo 2 and drift back to Gold 1. My opponents in Colo 2 are lvl 2K, 3K+, which is something that didn’t happen in Colo 1.

I am currently ranked 602 and fighting with all my limited might against the drifting back to Gold 1. I am Confused within 10 seconds so I give up. I also give up with a lvl 6K is dealing 3K+ dmg per hit against me. It’s a SMH or why do I bother moment.

Here’s my theory for Colo 2, the cheaters got the Gladiator spots locked up and thus forced the non-cheating players into Diamond, which forced Diamond players into Platinum.

In summary, I am seeing high activity by my opponents and many are over 1K+ above me (I am 2K). The bad match up’s do not help. I am hoping by end of the week, I get easier opponents.

In C1 it took players a few weeks to figure out what the best tactics and loadout that worked best for them.. now with C2, that learning curve is gone. The rankings reflect this.

10. Default

I really resent all those who click sinle and leave the work to one or two peeps and then they collect off our hard work. I think devs should keep track of those doing that and ban them for the rest of the season. the ultimate in laziness.