Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone care to share the hack for coliseum??

I have tried both with abilities and simple hits, I say they both fail so I use abilities if I have health

he he i love the leaderboard atm. it does really show that something is seriously wrong wenn place 33/34/35 are level 11. players from the same guild. not to forget the level 6. in place 40 LOL.
    some high level players are really taking advantages of getting their mini up the ladder. LOL
    Last edited by hansa; 06-27-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    I notice that most of the time players have unloaded all 20 of their tokens in less than 10 seconds. It takes me about 20 clicks just to get a single hit in and I can never use the full 20 before the timer even finishes. I have 2GB/s internet so its not like I have a slow connection.
    I've seen it also. They are faster than last season, but it's scripters who are getting it off this fast. And it's the same players from what I have seen. You might recognize some of these players as they are usually on the AV list in arena as well.
    Last edited by John944615; 06-28-2019 at 12:50 AM.

its impossible from outside usa... click, wait 20 seconds for blues swirlie, see you've tripper try again.
    Very very very few battles I've ever run out of tokens and had to wait for more, the problem is using the ones you have! without lag and tripping!
    Many battles don't even get to use any tokens! And clicking fast doesn't seem to help.
    Last edited by Groo the W.; 06-29-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groo the W. View Post
    its impossible from outside usa... click, wait 20 seconds for blues swirlie, see you've tripper try again.
    Very very very few battles I've ever run out of tokens and had to wait for more, the problem is using the ones you have! without lag and tripping!
    Many battles don't even get to use any tokens! And clicking fast doesn't seem to help.
    Don't feel bad. It's impossible inside the usa as well.

I am playing from Spain, a well known country for its average-non-top-at-all internet speed and Colosseum works ok for me.
    There are blue orbs, of course, but I can play and spend lots of tokens. Sometimes things become tricky when I am the only one remaining and subject to several attacks or the other way round, all my team is attacking the same guy, but the overall is good.

Note: playing with fibre-optic network, 200MB/s, but it works too from my cheap 4G phone (worse, but definitely playable)
    Last edited by Barathor; 07-01-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Click File > New Window multiple times.
    Place these browser windows side by side, when blue orbs in one window, play in other windows.
    Personally use 3 windows side by side to play colosseum in most time.
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

I would just be happy to get 1 token off. tired of clicking and tired of trying, time to go game shopping or take up bird watching

9. Default

There is something someone has that gets their hits through much faster. Especially on special actions, even more so on the ones that take 2 tokens. For some reason, 2 token actions take longer to "process" than 1 token. Or just simple attacks. Compound that with having to click the side arrows to get to the special action. I've given up entirely on trying to do special actions at the start, and just spam the regular attacks fast enough that it bogs someone else down to death so they can't get any tokens used. After everyone seems to have spent their 20 tokens, if I'm still alive, that's when I'll take the time try to get 2 token actions in.
    Like I said, for many others this doesn't seem to be a problem. They'll have well into the 2000's of Battle Points of special actions, and I can't even get a few hundred in. Somehow, or something, they can spam special actions without any problems.