Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone care to share the hack for coliseum??

Default Anyone care to share the hack for coliseum??

I notice that most of the time players have unloaded all 20 of their tokens in less than 10 seconds. It takes me about 20 clicks just to get a single hit in and I can never use the full 20 before the timer even finishes. I have 2GB/s internet so its not like I have a slow connection.

I wonder about this myself. seen some players take me out while trying to do an attack

I don't know why or how, but sometimes I can get my tokens off while I clearly see my opponents have a lot of trouble getting a few off. And sometimes it's the other way around, I'm getting hit repeatedly and can hardly get a token off myself.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen someone get tokens off quite that fast.

My strategy is mostly to spam the buttons

Blog Entries

My success always seems to be dependent on the actives, if I keep refreshing at the start and get to the match first I can generally get my tokens off... If real life calls and I miss the start, I just wait until they stop hitting me then return the favor or it'll be a tripping bad time. Not an optimal way but unless they add processing power it'll only improve as people start just entering and not attacking....I've never managed to get them off in 10 seconds though, I suspect those are a)spam clickers b) something else....there is/was some event that castle age has that they try to prevent spam clicking on but I can't remember which it is....if only they'd copy the code
    If they think its scripting they could use the same method that they used to stop the scripters who once a upon a time used scripts to find open storage essence..that was a fun few months in CA :'(
    and now back to lurking
    "Drink up, we're all going to die.."

If there's anything more important than my ego around,I want it caught and shot now.Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Ive seen plenty of opponents unload all 20 tokens in 10 seconds. I am never able to use mine before the 2.5minutes and refill unless there is absolutely zero actives.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I haven't seen someone get tokens off quite that fast.

My strategy is mostly to spam the buttons
    It's pretty much all we can do

8. Default

In my experience what zserg said is correct.

To add to that though:

1. Don't bother selecting abilities when attacking.

ie. if you are a warrior, don't bother with Whirlwind. Any time you click the button and trip, the ability selection is reset back to normal attack. If you were able to get a click through but the next one tripped, same thing.

This may be different for defensive token use such as healing but for attacking you are quite simply better off just using regular attacks.

You also may not encounter this issue at the lower, less active, ranks. Once you start climbing up though, expect all hell to break loose.

2. Choose a target and mash the attack button.

Don't just click on that attack button once, keep clicking and don't stop clicking until you see a click go through and you get a battle result.

General rule here is "the faster the better".

3. Once a click goes through mash the attack again button.

This may require you to be quick because the mashing of buttons could lead to the attack again button flashing there and gone if the next click ends up tripping. However, once you see that attack again button, quickly move over and mash that instead.

4. If you trip and accidentally switch gates, stop clicking.

Wait a moment to see if any of your other clicks went through. If so, you will be back to the gate you were in. if you were lucky enough to have that next click be a hit, go back to step 3 else go back to step 2.

5. rinse, repeat.

This is essentially what a lot of people have done since Colosseum was first added. Obviously it shouldn't be that way but I've given up on Gaea actually reworking this feature into something more functional.

So yeah... do with this info as you will. Just be aware that neither me or Gaea is responsible for you wearing out your mouse buttons or breaking your screens.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

9. Default

My experience is definitely different from Shadow Reaper's. I find that special abilities are useful, especially ones that use two tokens at once, such as Cripple, Divine Favor, or Mage Enrage. Then hitting the attack again button is especially good. I've found this the best way to spend tokens before they refill.
    * Stealth Moderator *

in my experience Reaper is right. ww is useless. my best advise is: make a load-out with damage improving generals/skills and beat the crap out of clerics. then switch to mages.
    then clean up the rest ;-)