Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you ready for Colo Season 2?

1. Default

---> 72 min of wait time just to join one "Colosseum Season 2" 5x5 battle? This is beyond deprivation of both ranking and Honor Point!
    I am level near 4K .. and it is totally annoying me that I keep missing the colosseum rewards due to "wait" time
    For the past 48 hrs, I joined (and won!) 3 times only!
    Making it ridiculously impossible to have any reward of value with such rate of daily battles count!
    ----> Any suggestions / solution ?

What rank are you? I've heard that in higher rankings matching can take very long

3. Default

My rank is Diamond 2 rank !

And For the 2nd in a row, I was able to get on 1 match only!
    I keep wondering when I will be able to collect that 80K honor, if I am not able to participate in battles!

Quote Originally Posted by olaimi View Post
    My rank is Diamond 2 rank !

And For the 2nd in a row, I was able to get on 1 match only!
    I keep wondering when I will be able to collect that 80K honor, if I am not able to participate in battles!

If you are not part of the "coordinated win trade TEAM" matches, it will be it much MORE difficult for you to cap on honor for the week, especially on the higher end bracket.

On a side note, just spent the last 2 games trying to launch an attack/skill only to see the blue orb of death.
    Glad that I was Lucky, my team carry for the win in both games.
    Last edited by Zaturn; 07-14-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: bracket

5. Default

It runs soooo slowly - and has frozen for me at the end of a couple of battles so I can't hit to finish off or defend. Very frustrating - and we have excellent broadband speed.

Can I ask about rewards - if I have over 5000 honor points now and am at Gold level will I get 15,000 hp added to that total if I give up trying to battle now?

In other words, will I get over 20,000 points and be able to buy the Time Keeper?

I'm so sick of the way it matches me. My team is usually just me, or maybe one other active. All low levels, like 200 or below, and when I get a high level player on my team, they only have like 2000 health. Meanwhile, the other team is active with players with 20 or 30k health.