Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for Colo Season 2?

Default Are you ready for Colo Season 2?

I will be first to admit that Season 2 of Colo starting this week caught me by surprise. I really thought I had more time to prepare.

Here's what I did to get ready for Season 2:
    - I prayed for Health on Fri & Sat (that is +4 health) when I didn't have Demi Prayers as Campaign tasks; I should have 14,000+ battle health (more with TK!)
    - I finally alchemized the Flamebound Destroyer, which is better than the Gordon's Heart but am waiting for an electrum ingot (still debating on whether to go with Silver ingot)
    - I got Brackus to 6* thanks to the recent 8-copy Brackus promo pack so now I have more pierce and fire pierce in my Attack loadout
    - I leveled up Hera
    - I got bigger Runes (before Season 1 Colo, end of Season 1 Colo, before Season 2 Colo):
    Atk: 875 -> 905 -> 920
    Def: 920 -> 960 -> 980
    Dmg: 828 -> 880 -> 904
    Hth: 676 -> 744 -> 756

Had my Health Rune been bigger, I would have wanted to play Cleric and use Vivian and mass heal; Vivian is only 3* Lvl 11 with a +10% Mass Heal buff, which isn't much -- it's good for about 1,000 heal for the main target.

So it's back to being a Muse or possibly a Rogue. My goals for Runes this time would be Def & Hth because I am assuming I get Trundle, who gives a Dmg buff so I won't need to work on my Dmg runes (btw, Atk & Dmg runes are really hard to build since it requires huge amounts of stamina while excavations can lead to huge Def and/or Hth runes).

Blog Entries

I'm probably going to forget to battle a lot. But when I do, I'll go in as Warrior, same as always.

I really only upgrade Runes during Treaaure Island events, when I get no real event benefit for energy, but need to dump free refills somewhere to level faster.

You could try rolling for Sylphora to boost your health rune.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 06-25-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

Let the win trading commence!!
    Its not the ones that have the best build, or the best strategy for playing colosseum that are going to get the top rewards. Its the ones that have the best win trading system setup that will get top rewards. A level 1 ca_temp_first could get top rewards, as long as they are part of the right win trading team.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

As ready as I will ever be...Hopefully will get enough points for one medal

Absolutely not. Every time try to get in, not available. Spend my money and time of normal game function. It’s nothing but a waste.

I will get 3.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ..............

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    Its not the ones that have the best build, or the best strategy for playing colosseum that are going to get the top rewards. Its the ones that have the best win trading system setup that will get top rewards. A level 1 ca_temp_first could get top rewards, as long as they are part of the right win trading team.
    I despised that about season one.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    Absolutely not. Every time try to get in, not available. Spend my money and time of normal game function. Itís nothing but a waste.
    【Time】10:00-13:00 & 20:00-23:00. During this time, you can join the battle multiple times.

The time is PST I believe. So we know when it's going to be available. It's always the two same 3-hours windows.

In my case, I can only play during one of the two, which is 6 pm - 9 pm in my timezone I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    I think players were doing this mostly because if they didn't, the full 3-hours window could go by without getting a single match (in Gladiator).

But also, this time those palyers may be less enclined to keep win-trading, as there are rewards based on the final ranks (TOP 1-10, TOP 11-50, TOP 51-100).
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-26-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Look like dog monster is gone again?

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    Look like dog monster is gone again?
    Yep. It was the deal that the World Monster would be back during Colosseum "off-season", so it was to be expected that he'd be gone again with the start of the new season. But they still could have given a heads-up in the past days though

However to their credit, this time the World Monster disappeared on the day the Colosseum started again.
    The first time, we had to wait ~2 weeks after the World Monster was gone for the Colosseum to start.
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-26-2019 at 03:12 PM.