Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you starting to hate the Spam Emporium?

1. Default

Technically mods and admins aren't custom names. But yeah, it's possible. We've had some in the past.

I'm sure Ghost will remember sooner or later. I did poke him about it after I posted in here earlier. lol
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Technically mods and admins aren't custom names. But yeah, it's possible. We've had some in the past.

I'm sure Ghost will remember sooner or later. I did poke him about it after I posted in here earlier. lol
    Thanks

Well yeah I know that titles which are just "Moderator" or "Administrator" aren't custom, but I think the only custom titles I've ever seen were for people who were mods or admins (or similar). Like "Regional Manager, Valeria" for Kori.Maggotte.

So, what is it? Master Scribe? Keeper of the Lore? Wiki Writer? Metatron?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

4. Default

Honored Contributor.

His name is a different color too. But I don't think that will happen here.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

Custom titles huh? Yeah, should be possible on the backend, including a custom avatar added along with it.

I know that it's also possible to create specific user groups, with permissions to private boards here. Not that I know of any such boards that even mods don't have access to, nor have ever used them to spam about Pokemon or such things.

But having been a mod/admin on other sites, before the age of Facebook and such, I know these things are possible.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; Today at 02:07 AM.
    ~VoV~