Thread: How is this possible?

1. Default How is this possible?

How can a rogue thatís level 30 in a sewer gate and has no generals to boost health able to get 14,790 health??

My bet: a mini that has been years praying to Aurora and nothing else. The game has lots of those kind of secondary accounts.

Also the general alliance used to boost Health only needs to be equipped just before the battle starts. Once the battle has started, you can switch generals and keep the Health boost.

4. Default

I've encountered several similar builds, not quite that low level though seem to have gone to the trouble of getting enough GC to get the evade gear from the war shop so they had to do a few battles at least.

Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    I've encountered several similar builds, not quite that low level though seem to have gone to the trouble of getting enough GC to get the evade gear from the war shop so they had to do a few battles at least.
    Falcon told me: It took a long time on iOS app to get the necessary GC’s from daily spin. So no guild battles were necessary.

Today, you can get 100GC if you get lucky from the revised daily spin (that everyone now has access to).

I see many lvl 5 defenders with 70k health on LoM lands.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.