Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteorite is back! - June 2019 - Meteorite #11

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Perhaps u should try another strategy.
    I hit for 150 stam hits and i'm pretty satisfied with results.
    Yesterfay i spent 3 stam refill and a levelup and got around 10 or just a mere 3 GM.

Today just spent 1.5k stam (a refill and stock) and i have like 2 colored doesnt even get to 3 for one gold meteorite.

Im not getting my money worth tbh.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Perhaps u should try another strategy.
    I hit for 150 stam hits and i'm pretty satisfied with results.
    Yes. I agree with you. However, there are so many variables to work with: mobs, stamina usage per hit, etc.

The difference in drop rates is just too different so something is at play. I have a pretty good idea what it is.

Btw, the 150 stamina hits are just marginally better than 60 stamina hits for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    Yesterfay i spent 3 stam refill and a levelup and got around 10 or just a mere 3 GM.

Today just spent 1.5k stam (a refill and stock) and i have like 2 colored doesnt even get to 3 for one gold meteorite.

Im not getting my money worth tbh.
    I was averaging 4 to 6 drops per 1,000 stamina. So 2 GM on the high side would be right.

Based on the daily damage leaderboard, it’s obvious to see the stockpiling or hoarding has started.

Current damage on leaderboard is still way off the high’s that I’ve seen in previous Leaderboards during past Meteorite, respectively. You used to see as much as 40B dmg per day.

Yeah, probably ppl save for red/green crystal days.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

6. Default

Before making Gold Meteorites: Your Rank : 28742
    After making 1 Gold Meteorite: Your Rank : 12164
    After making 10 Gold Meteorites: Your Rank : 3528

This Event started on a Tuesday and I am guesstimating you need 80 to 100 GM per day to be in top 25 so 640 to 800 GM would be a good bogey to shoot for.

A lot of players have not alchelmized their ingredients based on daily dmg leaderboard. Liam, the energy bunny was in low 20’s recently.

is it just me or the Number 1 is really blank? so who is it?
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

I won Thane for my legendary spin.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    is it just me or the Number 1 is really blank? so who is it?
    Pang won with 5858; Pang stockpiled his GM until the end. Yesterday (or day before), Overlord had first with 4,000 and came in 2nd once it was over. Pang was the dmg leader for most of the Event.