Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteorite is back! - June 2019 - Meteorite #11

Default Meteorite is back! - June 2019 - Meteorite #11

Gain Meteorite From
    June 11, 2019, 00:00:00 to
    June 18, 2019, 20:00:00

That's 188 hours of event. Which is probably the longest we've had?

It's also been very little time since the last event (TI) ended, on June 2. Only 8 full days without an event, if I'm not mistaken, which is unusual (in a good way )
    Basically we're getting almost as much event time as we got non-event time just before.

The only difference with the previous Meteorite event (Happy Easter) is that Refine Crystals replaced Enhance Crystals as the rewards for top 1000 and better. So we're back to how the rewards were before the Happy Halloween 2018 event (except that Beast Master is still the top 1 reward).
    This Meteorite event won't give Enhance Crystals at all.
    Edit: It seems it was a mistake in the rewards description. Top 1000 and better got Enhance Crystals, not Refine Crystals.
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-25-2019 at 04:53 PM.

I am on leaderboard with 30 GM and trying to staying in top 15 of daily damage leaderboard.

FuatCan who is currently leading with 120 GM has a 3* MK and had been hitting maybe 100 to 200 stamina hits per attack logs.

S/he is having a lot better dmg to GM ingredients drop rates than me based on dmg on daily leaderboard. Unfortunately, his or her pace is way below the winner’s pace from past Meteorite Events.

I would like to land within top 75, but this pace of hitting is not sustainable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    FuatCan who is currently leading with 120 GM has a 3* MK and had been hitting maybe 100 to 200 stamina hits per attack logs.

S/he is having a lot better dmg to GM ingredients drop rates than me based on dmg on daily leaderboard.
    S/he may have been using a lot more energy than you have. The daily leaderboard won't show that.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    S/he may have been using a lot more energy than you have. The daily leaderboard won't show that.
    S/he has 120 GM alchemized to mine at 30 (I could make another 20+ GM) so difference is at least 60 GM.

S/he had 2.9 Bil dmg to my 2.6 Bil dmg (I am using 60 stamina hits) per daily dmg leaderboard.

Energy is expected to award 0.75 ingredient drop per 300 energy. Let’s say the difference of 50 to 60 GM is due to Energy as you have claimed. That would be 150 to 180 ingredients at 0.75 per 300 energy (or roughly 1 per 400 energy).

So 150 ingredients is about 60,000 energy.

And that is why I doubt it was from energy and more that s/he was much better at drops from monster per dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    S/he has 120 GM alchemized to mine at 30 (I could make another 20+ GM) so difference is at least 60 GM.

S/he had 2.9 Bil dmg to my 2.6 Bil dmg (I am using 60 stamina hits) per daily dmg leaderboard.

Energy is expected to award 0.75 ingredient drop per 300 energy. Let’s say the difference of 50 to 60 GM is due to Energy as you have claimed. That would be 150 to 180 ingredients at 0.75 per 300 energy (or roughly 1 per 400 energy).

So 150 ingredients is about 60,000 energy.

And that is why I doubt it was from energy and more that s/he was much better at drops from monster per dmg.
    I'm not claiming the whole difference is due to energy use (I'm actually not claiming anything, just making a supposition/suggestion), but maybe this player has more energy than you have, or maybe he's been using more energy refills, who knows. I don't know his stats nor his play-style.

Personally I'm getting probably around 40% of my Meteorites from energy, but I know some players are getting most of their drops from energy.

Could also be tough luck in drop rates on your side indeed (and great luck on his side), though the difference in the drop numbers is huge.

Might be a mix of both things.
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-11-2019 at 03:15 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I don't know that player's build, but they could be using more stamina for the same amount of damage.

My crew and I are experiencing a noticeable bad ratio energy spent / meteorites dropped. The average is 600-1, strengthening for 200 each time.

Anyone else shares the same ratio or is it just to soon to extrapolate data?
    Last edited by Barathor; 06-11-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Ratio energy spent / meteorites dropped seems same as always for me.
    300 energy actions - i get 1 meteorite 3/4 times.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I don't know that player's build, but they could be using more stamina for the same amount of damage.
    There are only so many mobs at the start of the Event, so the both of us are next to each other on the rankings. A lot of times, s/he hit the mob first so I can read the attack log and count the hits. S/he is not doing that much more than dmg than I on the same mob.

S/he is just getting much better drop rates from mobs and I suspect s/he does 100 to 200 stamina hits while I am using 60 to max essence drop.

Separately, my MK is 5* to his/her 3* so other things being equal, I would have more stamina to use.

Perhaps u should try another strategy.
    I hit for 150 stam hits and i'm pretty satisfied with results.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.