Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I like being off topic

Default I like being off topic

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    The drop chance is fity fity. You either get it or you don't.
    I also like posting silly stuff on peoples posts.
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.
    https://bookofbadarguments.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    It's what's been keeping this forum alive

I like Folgers Coffee!!!! Let's see how long we can do off topic stuffs until they delete what we write!
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.
    https://bookofbadarguments.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

Blog Entries

You lose. .
    Last edited by zserg; 06-11-2019 at 02:52 PM. Reason: -_-
    ~VoV~

5. Default

Congratulations! You just made the forum your after life. Since your off topic stuff won't be deleted here you will be posting until all eternity!

Muahahahahaha *hack* *cough cough* haha... haha... ha.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Default Jon Stewart Goes Off On Congress During 9/11 Hearing

Win. This is so off topic that it is even off topic for the off topic thread. You can't get any more off topic than this.
    Last edited by Rev Sim; 06-12-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    Please check out this post: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...t.php?f=7&a=18

The best part was: “Generally. Be nice.” One of the rules I follow is no harm no foul; just because I don’t agree with someone, that doesn’t give me the right to act like a jerk. Believe it or not, I cut people slack, e.g. three strikes, before I lash back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post

Win. This is so off topic that it is even off topic for the off topic thread. You can't get any more off topic than this.
    And to continue to off topic theme, President Trump is on pace to win his re-election. Look at what the President has been tackling for Americans:
    - Meetings with a North Korean nutcase named Kim Jong-un to solve the nuclear threats
    - Dealing with massive illegal immigration in US and shoring up USí southern borders
    - Fighting for US Jobs by dealing with unfair trade deals
    - Dealt with ISIS issue (remember how Obama screwed up that issue)

So what has the Democratics done during this period, or since day 1: undermined Pres. Trump because he beat Hillary.

I am not a Trump fan, itís just I hate the Democratics more for not working with Trump who was elected to serve and lead the nation. The Democratics never gave Trump a chance to do his job. The Mueller investigation is over and the Democratics are still looking for a way to get at Trump.

Trump got the people interested in the election process again based on recent midterm election. Thanks to Trump, people realize they need to vote and get their voices heard and make public officials accountable for their actions.

We haves issues that galvanized us. We have issues that are deeply divisive. But, there was one constant: both sides working with each other to reach a solution. Now, we have Democratics being incredibly petty, vindictive and abusing Congressional powers. You cannot work with the Democratics because they an axe to grind.
    Last edited by Batw; 06-12-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Can u plz take the FoxNews out of ur rear?
    ~VoV~

There is less difference then most will admit.

For example, Stewart is talking about the lack of help for the first responders who are dying at an extremely accelerated rate.

Stewart has been pushing this, despite who is in control of congress or who is in control of the white house. The first responders have been getting lots of promises and a lack of real help since the beginning, since 911 happened.

It seems that who is in control of what office may change, but the indifference to the citizens is the constant. The indifference spans both parties. The indifference spans multiple leaders of congress. The indifference spans multiple presidents.

Both parties are out for personal enrichment at any cost. Both are screwing everyone over. The fanboys of each party don't seem to be able to see this simple fact.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...