Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you starting to hate Mystic Emporium?

1. Default

I've got my Sahar to 6 star from Mystic Emporium... working further on 7 star =) i like the new emporium

I like it too, buy chest rolls and green/red crystals with FPs and some of the things available with gold

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Once you get to 5 stars there is a cap on the Oracle page. This Emporium is used to buy copies beyond that.

BATW's first point explains the specific frustration he has with not being able to get additional copies of the generals he desires the most.
    Thanks for explaining! I found the answer in the Wiki after I posted but you caught my question before I deleted it. lol

I do have a new question though: if I bought a copy off ME, does that count against the 12 I can buy off the Oracle?

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    I do have a new question though: if I bought a copy off ME, does that count against the 12 I can buy off the Oracle?
    I'm pretty sure it does.
    The Oracle Generals Packs giving 8 copies of a general do count against the 12 you can buy in the Favor General shop.
    I would be very surprised if the copies bought from the ME didn't count, and I never heard of it. But I can't tell you for sure, maybe no one's ever tried

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it does.
    The Oracle Generals Packs giving 8 copies of a general do count against the 12 you can buy in the Favor General shop.
    There's no reason to believe it won't then. Although it would be quite frustrating for someone who only needs one more copy to get an 8* general and only to be denied that because he/she bought a copy from ME. Yikes!

There's no reason to believe it won't then. Although it would be quite frustrating for someone who only needs one more copy to get an 8* general and only to be denied that because he/she bought a copy from ME. Yikes!
    The only way to get to a 8* Oracle general is through ME. If you don’t buy any copies from ME, then no 8* for that general.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    The only way to get to a 8* Oracle general is through ME. If you don’t buy any copies from ME, then no 8* for that general.
    So you're saying there's no limit on copies bought through ME?

So you're saying there's no limit on copies bought through ME?
    Exactly. ME is the only way to promote your generals to 7 or 8 stars (6 stars is also doable sometimes with promo packs, in addition to the ME).

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/My...Favor_Generals

I'm not hating it. One of my "associates" went for the 10 fp chest roll and got Jera.
    Imagine. Jera for 10 fp
    I like Ginger Ale!

I wish there was 2 stuff to buy with gold instead of 1