Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summoning new monsters and getting hitters without going public

1. Default

Praetorian is Ryan - Keep link is the same.
    The mask was a thing on it's own, behind which Jack hid, liberated from shame and self-consciousness. -- W. Golding
    This may be a game, but the people here are real.

I recently saw that Praetorian had moved to GuildTy -- and was retiring from the game. We'll see about that. If so, I wonder if all the scripting mini's will also disappear.
    Bryan - D52FD2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagii View Post
    I think the title speaks for itself. It is the same "person" doing this on multiple accounts for our guild. This person can hit 1 within 5 mins after starting. It may be a scripted bot. Not sure, but we had a brand new player get him on his monster before he even posted public for the first time. Is there a way to ban someone who does this?
    I'm pretty certain if you had a previous monster that he or one of his alts had been involved in, and he didnt delete it after it died, the new summons shows up where the dead monster had been on his monster list.

I have had monsters show up on my list the same way, sometimes before anyone had even hit it. Used to happen frequently in festival monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by fosio View Post
    I recently saw that Praetorian had moved to GuildTy -- and was retiring from the game. We'll see about that. If so, I wonder if all the scripting mini's will also disappear.
    He keeps entering private monsters. So do his minis. I have sent several screen shots and links.

Do not expect this to be solved. They don't care at all.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    He keeps entering private monsters. So do his minis. I have sent several screen shots and links.

Do not expect this to be solved. They don't care at all.
    When did you do this ? I can ask Ghost about it. I know he said they were keeping an eye on him.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    When did you do this ? I can ask Ghost about it. I know he said they were keeping an eye on him.
    2 days ago, and a few more times prior to that. He provides the data to the devs, but it is clear they won't do anything. There are lots of complains pointing to the same guy and all fell on deaf ears. The weird thing is that this guy, unlike other known cheaters, doesn't seem to be a spender and one could expect some action regarding the matter.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    2 days ago, and a few more times prior to that. He provides the data to the devs, but it is clear they won't do anything. There are lots of complains pointing to the same guy and all fell on deaf ears. The weird thing is that this guy, unlike other known cheaters, doesn't seem to be a spender and one could expect some action regarding the matter.
    OK, I've just reported as well (with an invaded monster as example). I will let you know if if it helps at all.