Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summoning new monsters and getting hitters without going public

Default Summoning new monsters and getting hitters without going public

I think the title speaks for itself. It is the same "person" doing this on multiple accounts for our guild. This person can hit 1 within 5 mins after starting. It may be a scripted bot. Not sure, but we had a brand new player get him on his monster before he even posted public for the first time. Is there a way to ban someone who does this?
    Last edited by Miyagii; 06-07-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Yep. Is it a player at all? And if not, why hasn't it been removed? No penalties for bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagii View Post
    Yep. Is it a player at all? And if not, why hasn't it been removed? No penalties for bots?
    I suppose it's a player, but definitely running scripts.

He's been at it since at least Feb. 2017:
    - http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...08#post2986408
    - http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...14#post2988314
    - http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...67#post3017867
    (he used to be named ca_temp_first, in the guild Guildamesh)

So I suppose we can assume nothing will ever be done about it. Which is sad, since the cheating is almost as obvious as it can get.

If you believe that you have any evidence of wrong doing by anyone, contact either Gaea, GB, or the mods and your info can be passed along to someone who can investigate further.
    (sic)
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I guess what I find just as concerning is 1,000+ lvl players going non-public listed monsters that are less than lvl 20.

I do remember Guildamesh guild. Tan was a player that scripted into Lotus every time I started one, again within 5 mins.

If this Praetorian, is the one I have seen lately in guild battles, loner in the guild, then I have enjoyed squashing him before he gets a hit off. If it is guilgimesh, then so much the better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagii View Post
    I think the title speaks for itself. It is the same "person" doing this on multiple accounts for our guild. This person can hit 1 within 5 mins after starting. It may be a scripted bot. Not sure, but we had a brand new player get him on his monster before he even posted public for the first time. Is there a way to ban someone who does this?
    I am hearing that the monsters involved are not only not public they are not in priority list and many are from toons that have never public'ed a monster or ever put one on priority list. On toon that are newly created on their second completely private monster he shows up...

But only on tiny mephs sylvannas, and an occasional lotus... Which is the subject of another forum interestingly enough..
    Looks like its always a 1 stamina hit. BUT more recently they have started CTA'ing the monster if it hasn't died in a timeframe.. that's where it hurts the owner of the monster who may not have killed it fast enough..

the story behind getting more from baby mephs (which is a feature of CA) is here http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...uous+levelling

if its being used as a way to level up, its got to be really slow. Getting 10 xp per stamina is great but the average toon has no possibility of getting enough monsters to make that possible, and how the post indicates "many thousands" of trials well I don't think I have hit more than 2000 monsters in all my years here..

Toon is Praetorian in guild Which guild.
    and very related are the now 41 ca-temp-first toons in the guild GuildTY until proven innocent.
    Just to see if they show up, I doubt messages to those small toons are ever read so don't bother..
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 07-08-2019 at 03:49 PM.

I've noticed this Praetorian managing to get into my mini's Sylvana's recently. Never public. Never CTA'd. Don't believe Praetorian was ever in the army.

Very reminiscent of Ryan/Ryun/ca_temp_first and the guild Guildgamesh. I'm actually the one who started that thread that Gogoo posted about up above.

I see the Praetorian posting its army code in monsters -- without hitting -- just like the aforementioned used to do way back when.
    Bryan - D52FD2