Thread: Rewards for a new 100vs100 season?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Red face Rewards for a new 100vs100 season?

The last few 'Give us a new hvh season!' suggestion threads, got me thinking that I've never seen a thread with actual details* on what new rewards could be for a new season (should this ever happen...), and I think this is one of the most important aspects of resetting the season.

I'm not very good at this, but here's how I see things:

First of all, you'd keep the current rewards 'theme' , partly because it requires less imagination than it would to really shake things up.

So, like in the current season you'd have:

- some skill points for guild coins rewards.
    - a few unique troops for collecting purposes, they don't necessarily have to be useful
    - copies of the most useful 'gold' quest heroes. So again mostly the same heroes we've gotten in the past, Sano, Zarevok, Celeste, Edea?

Any other thoughts here welcomed. I'd add a limit I think, to how many can be bought, so that people could reach at least 3 stars, or whatever would be considered OK. I don't know how many copies of Sano someone could have now, possibly just the two, but I'd basically make it so that you could buy all the extra copies you'd need up to X stars. (decided by the devs).

- some gear that would be useful kind of like the banners in the past, but not necessarily new banners. I'm not sure what would need upgrades most... I think my magic sucks so maybe some new magic items for offense and defense? Or new boots.

- finally, some heroes that would be useful. We had Petrus this time, and I think Vivian originally came from hvh rewards too? That would mean Rogue and Cleric were covered, which would leave Warrior and Mage. I'm not too sure what power should be boosted now for these classes, since I think they're pretty well covered with monthlies and chest heroes. Maybe some hero to boost Focus attack for warrior, and no idea really for Mage. Mirror image? Another hero to boost Fireball?

- Monkey King, because why not (Maybe too much, but we've waited sooooo much time for a new season)

Well, these are my thoughts. What do you guys think?

*If someone made a cool, super detailed suggestion for a new hvh season, I apologize in advance for either missing it, or forgetting it existed
    Last edited by zserg; 06-06-2019 at 07:39 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I forgot to say it, but since recent events have given us loads of full stamina/energy potions, colored crystals, hero potions, enhance/refine crystal things, maybe add some of those too.

I do remember seeing a thread about having some items drop during battles. I can't remember details, but what if, we had a weekly 'battle chest' that dropped some goodies like crystals and such for everyone in the guild. Maybe you'd need a minimum of activity to unlock it(and if you weren't active enough, let's say it would just take you more weeks to get it, rather than progress completely resetting). This could be cool I think

Blog Entries

I like pie.

But in lieu of pie, I think reasonable rewards would be the next set of quest gens, which would include Vanquish, Araxis, maybe Nautica, and others from Land of Fire. The special free gen included should be Keira. All of these are useless, but most 100v prizes have been anyway, so let's stick to the theme.

Next up would be new items. These should be for chest generals that don't already have 3 pieces of equipment. I'm thinking Orc King, even though the loot from his monster should have been made into equipment eons ago.

Then we have the banners. These should be elemental pierce/resist (as appropriate). Not overpowered, but a good boost for those still working on legendary stuffs.

Then we need a new general, with an ability for a specific class. Since we've already had Vivian for Clerics and Petrus for Rogues, it's time for Mages or Warriors to see some love.

For Warriors, I want a general to boost the +10Atk/+10/Def that is standard for the class, but to also include Runes. No idea what to do for Mages, cuz I hate them.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Default I fully Agree with VOV

I like pie too. I think one of the biggest things would be the rankings. It may sound silly to some but it is nice to have an actual guild ranking. There is always tons of debates over styles and blah blah of the guilds, but it would be nice to get the rankings of the current ones recognized. We do have the all-time battle and monster points so that can be something other can hold onto if they aren't as strong a guild anymore.
    House of Honor Gate 2.... please stop swinging at my ankles, im not in the mood to jump.

Well, if we want a mage general, there's already one made by the old devs just laying around.

"We did have a favor general that was done and ready to go but we decided not to launch it as we had just launched Remiel recently. Her power buffed mana shield significantly and made it overflow to your adjacent allies. New devs might release her someday."