Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When do you need 2000 Energy ?

For a low level (read as under level 300) high LSI build, your right, getting a legendary chest is pretty easy. Getting two requires spending or saving potions. As my mini is a non spender, I've had two good shots at legendary chests. Both times I got PvP generals... Which rather defeats the purpose of a high LSI build.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I would say it is unlikely. Getting 1 is more or less granted, but 2 is beyond free players unless you've been saving pots for a long time. I only placed 263 in last event with 4050ene/3500sta, a 2* level 79 Monkey King , 8 Full energy pots and around 15 Full stamina pots. Top75 was not only out of reach but clearly didn't deserve the effort (unless I knew for sure I would get 2 MK)
    You have 4,050 energy and you have a crappy Health Rune?? How did that happen??

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Monkey King and Layla can completely change this nowadays though.

A 5 stars MK gives you 12.5% more XP. Allied with a 3 stars Layla (+62.74% clone), that makes it 20.34% free XP.
    You can go back to leveling without waiting with highly leveled and promoted Layla and MK.

Though ofc if you're not a spender, it's hard to get these 2 heroes at those promotion levels.
    If you're a high LSI build, you can however get 2 Legendary chests each Meteorite event rather easily I believe.
    But the MK promos will make it so much easier, especially with the Promo Orbs for Layla.

I know a player who has a 4 stars Layla and soon to be 7 stars MK.
    That will give +29.57% free XP.
    MK (and Layla) can make an absolutely huge difference in leveling speed.
    Even a 1* Layla and 3* MK, or a 5* MK alone, give a very substantial boost already (+12.1-5% free XP).
    1. Suppose you have a MK that gives a CHANCE of 20% free stuff. Your beta-coefficients goes up by an EXPECTED 1.2, e.g. 1.2 times beta coefficient. To be clear, MKs buff is a chance at free stuff; it is not a guarantee ... you could meet expectations, exceed expectations OR woefully fall BELOW expectations!!

2. You dont get something for nothing. Using Layla - MK in your alliance will limit leveling up generals when excavating essence.

I would say it is unlikely. Getting 1 is more or less granted, but 2 is beyond free players unless you've been saving pots for a long time. I only placed 263 in last event with 4050ene/3500sta, a 2* level 79 Monkey King , 8 Full energy pots and around 15 Full stamina pots. Top75 was not only out of reach but clearly didn't deserve the effort (unless I knew for sure I would get 2 MK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    For a low level (read as under level 300) high LSI build, your right, getting a legendary chest is pretty easy. Getting two requires spending or saving potions. As my mini is a non spender, I've had two good shots at legendary chests. Both times I got PvP generals... Which rather defeats the purpose of a high LSI build.
    I probably should have said "full" LSI instead of high LSI.
    I can get 1 Legendary Chest easily and I'm definitely not full LSI.
    I think getting 2 chests is relatively easily doable with a full LSI build (you need roughly 4 times more Gold Meteorites than you need for 1 chest). But depending on your level, you'll indeed need a little stack of full potions.
    And I you said, it will not necessarily be worth the effort (you'll need to spend a lot of time on the game during the event, and "waste" a lot of energy on monsters - though when you're full LSI at some point energy doesn't have much use anymore anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    1. Suppose you have a MK that gives a CHANCE of 20% free stuff. Your beta-coefficients goes up by an EXPECTED 1.2, e.g. 1.2 times beta coefficient. To be clear, MKs buff is a chance at free stuff; it is not a guarantee ... you could meet expectations, exceed expectations OR woefully fall BELOW expectations!!
    Yes ofc.

2. You dont get something for nothing. Using Layla - MK in your alliance will limit leveling up generals when excavating essence.
    Yes, it's a matter of choice. When hitting monsters, using your fully leveled Barbarus or Dolomar or whichever is the master of your MH alliance also has the same drawback (even though using stam gives less XP than excavation quests).

You have 4,050 energy and you have a crappy Health Rune?? How did that happen??
    I finished all quests only a few months ago and since then I split my energy into Engineer Path and excavations for both defense and health. Skill points keep going 100% to stamina.
    Besides, I'm not too much of a "health believer", as I still prefer to evolve defense towards Arena, where health doesn't usually matter at all. Colosseum is changing my mindset a little bit. Until this feature I either had health enough to beat other teams in classsic, 100vs100 and 10vs10 or I preferred to be dead fast in order to avoid neverending polyfuse.

....... I preferred to be dead fast in order to avoid neverending polyfuse.
    A dead warrior can still deal some decent damage, and in Colosseum you get your tokens away much better when dead as there's no enemy actions on you.

I finished all quests only a few months ago and since then I split my energy into Engineer Path and excavations for both defense and health. Skill points keep going 100% to stamina.
    Besides, I'm not too much of a "health believer", as I still prefer to evolve defense towards Arena, where health doesn't usually matter at all. Colosseum is changing my mindset a little bit. Until this feature I either had health enough to beat other teams in classsic, 100vs100 and 10vs10 or I preferred to be dead fast in order to avoid neverending polyfuse.
    So you didn’t buy essence from conquest path. With 4K energy, you should have traded a bunch of essence from conquest path unless you didn’t have the GC’s.