Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When do you need 2000 Energy ?

full energi portions dropped from events handles that part for me. atm. i am just to lazy to trade in about the 300k essence i have. but have 36 portions in stok for it. that covers trading for 16k essence for each portion (really is to much clicking for a few levels gain on runes, takes about 30k of essence pr level now. lowest rune L183 highest L337)
    Last edited by hansa; 06-11-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    I used a fully energy potion for the first time the other day and noticed that it gave more than 1000 energy, as I have like 1027 or something...
    then I did the research and noticed that fully energy refills give 2000 energy. I can certainly see the need for 1000 stamina refills (I'm working my way to 1000 stamina), but do I really need 2000 energy for anything ? Like should I slowly be praying to the energy demi-god to get more max energy when I become a unicorn or something?
    I think of energy in terms of 5600 I think enough to get 4500 points for engineering path.
    If you want you can get 11200, level engineering twice in a day.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel ΣÐ View Post
    BSI: 6.14
    LSI: 5.55
    TSI: 11.69
    Average Points per Level: 11.75

Ene 1530
    Stam 1070
    Would've thought a mini would be even more LSI-based/inclined. Nice numbers anyway, more than what I have (on my regular boring character, not a mini)

4. Default

I don't see any reason to have more than 1600 energy. Then equip Hyacinth when using full energy potions to get the full benefit. That's my general strategy when trading in essences.
    * Stealth Moderator *

Quote Originally Posted by King Hrothbeort View Post
    I don't see any reason to have more than 1600 energy. Then equip Hyacinth when using full energy potions to get the full benefit. That's my general strategy when trading in essences.
    I find this build interesting only if you're a spender. Then it's indeed the best build IMO.
    But other than that, it just takes so long to level up if you don't spend. I'm really happy with my almost 4k energy and almost 2.5k stam (and now adding only to stam).

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I find this build interesting only if you're a spender. Then it's indeed the best build IMO.
    But other than that, it just takes so long to level up if you don't spend. I'm really happy with my almost 4k energy and almost 2.5k stam (and now adding only to stam).
    You realize that F2P use refills too, right? My F2P iOS mini has 42 full energy potions and enough FPs for another 30 energy refills.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    You realize that F2P use refills too, right? My F2P iOS mini has 42 full energy potions and enough FPs for another 30 energy refills.
    I actually have more than that myself. That doesn't change the fact that your leveling speed will become super low the more you level up if you never increase your energy or stam past 2000 or 1000. The fact that I have more energy and stam actually allows me to get even more Full Potions during events.

Currently I can level up and use 2 Full Potions and I'll level up again. If I had 1600 ene / 1000 stam I would need 2-3 more Full Potions to level up. That would be 4-5 Full Potions to reach the next level after I just leveled up. And it would only get worse the more I level up.
    Those 42 Full Potions of yours could go away pretty damn quickly. With my build I'd get more than double the levels you'd get from them.

What you're saying doesn't change anything to my statement, I still think a 2000 ene / 1000 stam build (or worse) is boring for F2P.
    I also stated that this is my own opinion
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-15-2019 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I actually have more than that myself. That doesn't change the fact that your leveling speed will become super low the more you level up if you never increase your energy or stam past 2000 or 1000. The fact that I have more energy and stam actually allows me to get even more Full Potions during events.

Currently I can level up and use 2 Full Potions and I'll level up again. If I had 1600 ene / 1000 stam I would need 2-3 more Full Potions to level up. That would be 4-5 Full Potions to reach the next level after I just leveled up. And it would only get worse the more I level up.
    Those 42 Full Potions of yours could go away pretty damn quickly. With my build I'd get more than double the levels you'd get from them.

What you're saying doesn't change anything to my statement, I still think a 2000 ene / 1000 stam build (or worse) is boring for F2P.
    I also stated that this is my own opinion
    1. Everything zserg quoted earlier can be done with more energy, not necessarily 2,000 energy

2. The 2,000 specific energy number has to do with refilling without Hyacinth.

3. When I started this game, we only got 12 energy & stamina per hour!! The era of double re-gen is nice.

4. thexbob (who has a PhD in Math) confirmed leveling speed can be approximated by my formula of 12.5 / [beta1 * (energy) + beta2 * (stamina)]. If you use stamina for monster hunting, then beta2 co-efficient is 2.2 while Cefka’s duel would result in a 1.75 beta1 coefficient for energy and both beta coefficients are now adjusted by MK effect.

Once you know your level, you would multiple that level by 12.5. It’s quick to see from the equation, your leveling speed slows down over time as your marginal energy (multiplied by beta coefficient) and marginal stamina (also multiples by its beta coefficient) CANNOT absorb the marginal 12.5 associated with each level. You need to find enough new SP’s per level (your are give 5 when you level up plus daily prayer plus others) that when multiplied by its associated beta coefficients, respectively, will combined to be a greater value than 12.5 per level. So trying to maintain leveling speed is silly; that 12.5 per level is an anchor and it will limit your leveling speed to the highest beta coefficients (adjusted by MK effect), respectively.

This is simple calculus where you take the limit as your level goes to infinity.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Re:your final point batw. That's very much true, but would you rather anchor your leveling speed at 5 days, or would you rather end up as some of the level 2-3 k people who need a couple of weeks to level without refills, because they stopped adding to lsi stats ?

Of course, it's all about priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Re:your final point batw. That's very much true, but would you rather anchor your leveling speed at 5 days, or would you rather end up as some of the level 2-3 k people who need a couple of weeks to level without refills, because they stopped adding to lsi stats ?

Of course, it's all about priorities.
    most level 3k + players have run out of SP to gain other places than the 5 pr level and daily prayer.
    (i myself is just over that mark, and only have the expensiv once left in conquest path shop)
    and i do believe most players at 3k+ are spenders or/and so old accounts that they have had quest resets to have crazy many extra SP ( sadly never myself had the luck of a quest reset)