Thread: Cannot join public frost dragon

1. Default Cannot join public frost dragon

I went to hit a friends Frost dragon with the monster code and got this. Not sure id this qualifies as Mysterious graphics.
    Sorry, your level is too high level for this public monster. Try attacking a higher level monster.

Quote Originally Posted by IWil View Post
    I went to hit a friends Frost dragon with the monster code and got this. Not sure id this qualifies as Mysterious graphics.
    Sorry, your level is too high level for this public monster. Try attacking a higher level monster.
    You need to join before it's made public.

Quote Originally Posted by IWil View Post
    Your friend summoned this monster with a low level mini. Once made public, it will only appear on the public list for low level players, and will only be attackable by them.
    I don't know what the level limit is before it stops working this way. Maybe 80?
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-03-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: crossed out wrong info

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Your friend summoned this monster with a low level mini. Once made public, it will only appear on the public list for low level players, and will only be attackable by them.
    I don't know what the level limit is before it stops working this way. Maybe 80?
    Why do you think that? When trying to enter a monster, it only matters your level, not the summoner's.
    This is a monster code: koypg0:2 for a Frost Dragon summoned by a level 978 person, same problem if I try to join.

5. Default

Thank you for the answer. I wondered why I hadn't seen any of the lower level monsters. Kind of a shame though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Why do you think that? When trying to enter a monster, it only matters your level, not the summoner's.
    This is a monster code: koypg0:2 for a Frost Dragon summoned by a level 978 person, same problem if I try to join.
    Oh ok, I'm wrong then.

I thought as a high level player I had seen monsters like the Frost Dragon on the public list before. I suppose that was another Dragon.
    For sure I've seen Gold Dragons, and Amethyst Sea Serpents.

So this "problem" is probably happening only up to Mephistopheles or Sapphire Sea Serpent, at the end of the "Level 21-40" summon range.

Sorry about the wrong info!
    Last edited by gogoo; 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Im pretty sure you can't even join your own Frost Dragon after you make it public.
    ~VoV~