Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotion Orbs: not exactly the way I expected

Blog Entries

Default Promotion Orbs: not exactly the way I expected

So I bought the current promo with a Promotion Orb for 650 FPs. But Promotion Orbs arent at all like I thought.

Instead of being able to promote any general with just one orb, the orb acts as a single copy of any general, thus requiring multiple Orbs and/or additional copies of the general you want to promote.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of giving it a go.
    ~VoV~

Too rich for my blood, unless they implement an in-game way to earn them, not giving more money to CA
    Last edited by Archangel Σ; 05-29-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    So I bought the current promo with a Promotion Orb for 650 FPs. But Promotion Orbs arent at all like I thought.

Instead of being able to promote any general with just one orb, the orb acts as a single copy of any general, thus requiring multiple Orbs and/or additional copies of the general you want to promote.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of giving it a go.
    I am surprised your guildmate Tom didn’t tell you the mechanics of a promo orb.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...-limited-tests

Sorry for your disappointment, but it is a good investment anyway. I think we talked about how Orbs worked in any thread here.

Blog Entries

It's hard to keep up sometimes with all the chatter. Oh well. I rolled Tyrant, so used my Orb to promote him to 3*.

So now I will Sentinel u upside the head.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 05-29-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    ~VoV~

You can usually find relevant info on the wiki.

Just by typing stuff like "promotion orb castle age" on google.

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Heroes#Promotion_Orb
    Well this one is a subsection of an article so the link title on Google would be "Heroes" and you may think that's not what you're looking for, I suppose.

I'm trying to add all the info on the wiki so stuff like that can be found easily instead of having to go through dozens or hundreds of posts

Also you should be able to check all the latest stuff there: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Castle_Age_Chronology
    With links to the articles with the info.

Just dropping this here in case that could help you or anyone else

Blog Entries

Actually, that first link in your signature, Castle Age Chronology, has a direct link to the Promotion Orbs page itself.

But I hate words.
    ~VoV~

i find the best use for a promotion orb is if you are lucky enough to have her is Layla, or if you were lucky enough to get beastmaster or chen. but Jera is still a good one also, monkey king is an easy one to get $ now a days

Does Beastmaster work on monsters and do consecutive hits not cost any stamina?

malekus can get some serious stats. used orbs to get him to 4 stars. he is not even level 80 and has over 5,5k attack stat now.