Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you spend money or FPs on in CA?

Blog Entries

I have spent far too much on Chests through the years. Now that I have my main Chest gens at 2* or higher, I can easily stay away from them, other than free rolls that come along.
    ~VoV~

2. Default

If I was just starting, I would hoard favor points to buy one of the favor generals in the Mystical Emporium that was too high-level to purchase from the Oracle: Guinevere, Hermˇ­r, Bogo, Katherine, Jezale, Attilius, Dawn, Muse, or Ravendor.

Then I would wait for it to come around again and buy a second copy.

General promotion and occasional refill

4. Default

Mostly I spend FP in order to get green crystals which I use to level up generals. I also spend on Stamina and Energy refills especially during events. Back in the day I used to spend on Chests more, but now that I have a decent number of generals I'm more interested in leveling up the ones I already have than on getting new ones.
    * Stealth Moderator *

I once spent 40FPs buying 3 enhance crystals.

It was in Mystic Emporium due to screen being partially loaded when I was trying to get my iron for gold.

My worst purchase ever.

Misclicks have been my worst FP waste.

Oh well, stuff happens.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

7. Default

URL on previous page for 3 stamina refills for 25 fp doesn't exist anymore. Anyone have the clean URL? It ends in option=8. I had it and every useful URL in a file, but my computer crashed and my new one is a clean build and I can't access that file yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Keller View Post
    URL on previous page for 3 stamina refills for 25 fp doesn't exist anymore. Anyone have the clean URL? It ends in option=8. I had it and every useful URL in a file, but my computer crashed and my new one is a clean build and I can't access that file yet.
    That info is still available (as always) in the wiki, HERE.

9. Default

Thank you, Barathor.

10. Default

What do I do??? I bought 120 fp this morning from the oracle. Nothing happened for a while so I thought maybe I did something wrong so I did it again. Still nothing. My debit account was charged for both purchases but as of tonight still nothing. I want to participate in the meteorite game but I am afraid to try again. Who do I turn to for help. Tried support but thats like a black hole with not even an acknowledgement.