Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update and extend Conquest Paths

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Conquest is a daily part of life for many of us. So much so that most or all of the current rewards have been unlocked or even purchased already. Many players need more things available, to keep them interested in the feature as a whole. This would also renew interest in Guild Battles for many, considering the total lack of new seasons.

This does not have to be complicated at all. Of course 3rd Tier Conquest Gear would be welcome, but there are plenty of other options available to put into the shop.

Skill points, Hero Crystals, Colored Crystals, Potions for General XP, Refine Crystals, Essence, Chaos Crystals, Free Chest Rolls, Enhance Crystals, and even Hero Promotion Orbs would all be suitable rewards for each Path.

The level of activity needed in both the Paths themselves as well as Guild Battles for the coins to purchase these new additions needs to be balanced carefully for the rewards themselves. The amount of Guild Coins required should reflect the real value of each reward, so I would expect a high amount of Guild Coins required to buy a Hero Promotion Orb, maybe as high as 10,000 coins, at 1000 Mithril Medals or so. With a limit of one Promotion Orb available in each Path, with multiple options of each of the other rewards available at specific intervals.
    yup, thats a good suggestion, maybe we dont limit to 1000 mithril but to 100 000 mithril and as high as 1 million guild coins.
    Many has more than 100k guild coins, maybe approaching a million hoarded over the years, just saying.

Blog Entries

I don't believe that there are "many" players with so many guild coins in stock. Especially not that have purchased everything available.

Hell, I don't believe there are "many" that have even finished the current Engineer Path fully.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I don't believe that there are "many" players with so many guild coins in stock. Especially not that have purchased everything available.

Hell, I don't believe there are "many" that have even finished the current Engineer Path fully.
    in the p2p department. yup many of those are done with all paths. (i am just a promo spender now,and it is about 1-2 years ago i finnished the last path)

4. Default

when i finish the paths (220 mithrils in each) i'll still be collecting medals because i need to produce guild coins. so extra rewards past 220 mithrils would be great.