Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Army of the Apocalypse

Blog Entries

I don't think runes count at all. But generals should. So a +dmg rune gen alliance with Deshara should give top damage for Rogues, for the +dmg, not including rune. Zurran alliance should work for Mages, with the +splash, not including runes.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Do you actually have to kill the minions for the "monster" to die?
    IIRC you don't, just the monster

3. Default

Have at least 1 mage, that will help lower the minions health so you use less stamina to stun them. ALWAYS use Deianira or any other damage increase general with guild monsters like Vincent and Army of the Apocalypse. You get a big damage increase and itís considerably noticeable when you hit with the maximum stamina hit. Also I can say from my personal experience when I was trying to get an emblem I concentrated on that one main monster and used a lot of stamina on it and when I got the drops I got that emblem and not one of the others I didnít do nearly as much damage on.
    Also as a side note, poison doesnít give you hardly any extra damage so itís not really worth using.
    Last edited by The Scorpio; 06-23-2019 at 03:21 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Scorpio View Post
    Have at least 1 mage, that will help lower the minions health so you use less stamina to stun them. ALWAYS use Deianira or any other damage increase general with guild monsters like Vincent and Army of the Apocalypse. You get a big damage increase and it’s considerably noticeable when you hit with the maximum stamina hit. Also I can say from my personal experience when I was trying to get an emblem I concentrated on that one main monster and used a lot of stamina on it and when I got the drops I got that emblem and not one of the others I didn’t do nearly as much damage on.
    Also as a side note, poison doesn’t give you hardly any extra damage so it’s not really worth using.
    FYI, been too lazy to test this out yet. Also, didn't want to 'waste' 400 energy. Since it will be just 3 of us trying to do it I will be testing 3x Rogue (Poison only useful if you are willing to hit 1 stamina at a time - it does not 'scale' with bigger hits) and then with 2 Rogues and 1 Mage. None of us have Deshara, we all have Deianara, and I am the only onne with Muse-Alexandria.
    Maybe I will get us around to trying it this week.

Mages and splash damage are crap in guild monsters. Don't even bother. Poison is also a waste, not just because it requires 1 stam hits, but because it doesn't benefit from Aethyx. Summon spiders and test which abilities and generals work, as many do not.