Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army of the Apocalypse

1. Default Army of the Apocalypse

Anyone done one of these recently? Roughly how much stamina/hits needed?

Really hard question to answer if you wonder about total stamina to beat it because:
    a) Its health seems to adjust to your guild's average level,
    b) Each guild class & general deal different damage,
    c) You need to take into account that extra damage dealt to minions do not help at all.
    Some user of the wiki posted a guesstimate of >58,000 stamina, but I do think it would be way less nowadays (Rogue with Deshara & Deianira or better)

If you only want to know how much stamina would it take you to reach 800,000 damage, just try your loadout against Vincent and do the Math.

On a side note, I wish Army of the Apocalypse would be enhanced (its drops are too poor for today standards), because it brings legendary echoes to my mind and the concept is nice.

3. Default

Doing more than 800,0000 does not get you more?

Quote Originally Posted by IWil View Post
    Doing more than 800,0000 does not get you more?
    Nope, a maximum of 1 legendary, no matter how much damage you deal in excess.
    If you are thinking about Gehenna, Corvintheus, etc., those are special cases, changed when Aetherfury and the rest of the alchemies were introduced.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Really hard question to answer if you wonder about total stamina to beat it because:
    a) Its health seems to adjust to your guild's average level,
    b) Each guild class & general deal different damage,
    c) You need to take into account that extra damage dealt to minions do not help at all.
    Some user of the wiki posted a guesstimate of >58,000 stamina, but I do think it would be way less nowadays (Rogue with Deshara & Deianira or better)

If you only want to know how much stamina would it take you to reach 800,000 damage, just try your loadout against Vincent and do the Math.

On a side note, I wish Army of the Apocalypse would be enhanced (its drops are too poor for today standards), because it brings legendary echoes to my mind and the concept is nice.
    Thanks for the responses so far.
    For context only 3 of us active in our guild and none of us have ever tried for emblems (or AoA for that matter). We all have over 1K stamina and were trying to figure out if it can be done with natural regen. Also, if to do 1 Mage and 2 Rogue, or 3 Rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Qruc View Post
    Thanks for the responses so far.
    For context only 3 of us active in our guild and none of us have ever tried for emblems (or AoA for that matter). We all have over 1K stamina and were trying to figure out if it can be done with natural regen. Also, if to do 1 Mage and 2 Rogue, or 3 Rogue...
    3 Rogue, no doubt. But you should consider moving to a guild with more actives or invite people to your guild just for this task; this can be done by 6 people, but it would be a waste of stamina. According to my maths, around 10-12 would be perfect.
    If I weren't in a hurry to finish Hunter path, I would offer myself to help there.

7. Default

3 Rogue, no doubt. But you should consider moving to a guild with more actives or invite people to your guild just for this task; this can be done by 6 people, but it would be a waste of stamina. According to my maths, around 10-12 would be perfect.
    If I weren't in a hurry to finish Hunter path, I would offer myself to help there.
    Thanks...
    Will probably do a Vincent with all three of us going in as rogues to get an actual estimate of damage done, if to use poison, etc., then back calculate how much stamina and clicks needed.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Rogue would be best for individual damage, but if your goal was to kill the monster with as little stamina as possible, perhaps mage might be more efficient? Unless the stamina spent on minions is just a drop in the bucket, compared to whoever was at the top of the gate...

Also, if memory serves, whatever class you use, Deianira is a must, I think she added more extra damage than any other hero (including Deshara for rogue)
    Last edited by zserg; 06-06-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Rogue would be best for individual damage, but if your goal was to kill the monster with as little stamina as possible, perhaps mage might be more efficient? Unless the stamina spent on minions is just a drop in the bucket, compared to whoever was at the top of the gate...
    I think that's the case, even if splash damage is nuts

I think that's the case, even if splash damage is nuts
    Do you actually have to kill the minions for the "monster" to die?