Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 5/22

1. Default

For those interested, this round of maintenance was -not- intended to be unannounced. That is to say, a post on Facebook must have been scheduled since Ghost generally doesn't work this late as far as I know and a message did get posted there.

However, I suspect that something must have gone wrong with the scheduling of the message since the heads up literally went out 7 minutes -after- maintenance began. I currently haven't checked Discord to check if notification was up there and obviously I can't check the in game news at the moment either.

I obviously can't know when that message was -supposed- to have been posted but I suspect that it was intended to be posted with enough time to allow people to adjust to what was to come. What happened instead is rather unfortunate to say the least.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 05-22-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Maintenance is over.

You've received 2x Free Chest Roll 1x Full Stamina Potion and 1x Full Energy as compensation. Thanks for your understanding!

RiP triple coin day Classic and 100vs rewards.

One lost day of triple collection is a small price to pay for keeping the CA game running smoothly and glitch free......

I just checked, no one in my guild has rage quit. If players in your guild are quitting over a short service interruption,, maybe you are in the wrong guild. I like free chest rolls much more than I like a couple hundred GC.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed about missing out on ~700 guild coins because there is a lot of stuff I want to buy. Let's see how my free rolls go...

1. Crystallite Helm (from Corruption)
    2. Monk's Ring (from Corruption)

Yea that sucks...

I know the feeling, been a while since I pulled something good or that I wanted, think it was alloken for my mini

8. Default

Little update.

Apparently the maintenance was unscheduled after all.

According to Ghost a server issue was discovered that needed to be addressed immediately.

That doesn't change anything about the timing being horrible but at least it means that there was no bad intent.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed about missing out on ~700 guild coins because there is a lot of stuff I want to buy. Let's see how my free rolls go...

1. Crystallite Helm (from Corruption)
    2. Monk's Ring (from Corruption)

Yea that sucks...
    I am stockpiling my chest spins. But, if I had to use them, I would spin the Nightfall chest for generals and vampric bats. I am curious to see how high Count Malek’s extra dmg buff (against defenders with sunshine or revive) can reach. It’s great for sniping land when defenders think sunshine is a good thing.

Also, I wouldn’t mind extra copies of Dominus for extra stamina when I level up and his backstab buff.

Blog Entries

I got free stuff.
    ~VoV~