Thread: Has anyone achieved war rank 21?

1. Default Has anyone achieved war rank 21?

Personally im on 15, i rarely see anyone above me, so assuming you get an average of 6 points per click (10 stamina spent) to get another 70,000 points would take over 11,000 clicks and a 116,000 stamina investment (which would mean levelling 30 times for me) or approximately 3-4 months of clicking.

That said, as your rank increases the average click return would drop from 6 eventually down to 1 which would mean years of clicking.

Just curious if anyone has ever achieved this, obviously its not worth it for 20 skill points and a high kings crown unless you want to do it for the achievements.

Blog Entries

Nope. Nobody. War Ranks only go up to 15 High WarChief. What you see on the Achievements page is wrong and always has been.

Instead check the War Rank page itself.
    https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/war_rank.php
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 05-26-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

thanks for confirming it, so those are 6 achievements that can never be earned, along with the Cronus and Succubus (another 7) makes 13, plus any i may have missed....

Given that new devs seem to avoid interactions with older parts of the game, yes, those achievements might never be possible to earn.