Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you stopped buying Wood & Iron from Mystic Emporium?

Default Have you stopped buying Wood & Iron from Mystic Emporium?

I stopped buying Wood & Iron from Mystic Emporium now I have over 400K of each.

I decided to save the gold for the enhance feature. I went through over 1 trillion gold to get to +50 stage.

In summary, the novelty of gold for wood & iron wore off on me.

Yes, I stopped a long time ago. Hoping if they stop getting bought from players, devs will replace with something else.

I’m still buying. Not really sure why. I have about 300k, but I don’t have gear I want to get past +19 right now, so my 14 trillion gold feels like plenty. I make around 30 billion gold a day, so I’m still gaining it despite buying wood and iron.

I'm still buying them.

No I have not stopped buying. Actually I never started it

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Yes, I stopped a long time ago. Hoping if they stop getting bought from players, devs will replace with something else.
    Didn't think of this. I've been buying whatever was available with gold each day

Only did it with my mini, stopped when my donations reached max, actually need gold to unlock more quests damn territories *shakes fist*

Blog Entries

I keep buying..42 trillion of gold and counting don't see a reason to stop soon
    "Drink up, we're all going to die.."

If there's anything more important than my ego around,I want it caught and shot now.Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Quote Originally Posted by JesPhule View Post
    I keep buying..42 trillion of gold and counting don't see a reason to stop soon
    Same here, 38T Gold... I have more than enough of all these resources, but comparatively I suppose I still have way more Gold than I have Wood/Iron, so I keep buying it.

Since anyway I'm still opening the Mystic Emporium every day to see what's in it, it's just a single additional click.

Still buy for upgrading LoE gates

Coin - 38853
    Iron - 48555
    Wood - 25148
    Gold - $44,279,104,725,527
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 05-23-2019 at 01:47 AM.