Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like FPs

Blog Entries

Default I like FPs

So things are starting to get better for me now. My hair has finally come back in nicely post-chemo, and even better, it is naturally blonde. Obnoxiously blonde. Even to the point that my eyebrows are blonde.

Going over my annual budgets for recent years, being a natural blonde will save me millions of dollars in hair dye over the next few years.

That in mind, I bought some FPs. I honestly forgot just how much I missed having them, especially with all the new stuff you can do!

I finally promoted Jera to 2* and got Grombeard to 3*. Then I promoted Barbarus to 5* and The Butcher to 4*. In the Mystic Emporioum, I've managed to buy several copies of Meekah, Joan, Daphne, Barbarus, and Oberon. Not enough to get any of them to 6*, but a solid start on that for all of them.

So now I need another chance at Monkeh King to get him properly promoted, plus whatever other good generals I've missed out on.

Since I haven't had FPs in so long, I'm curious about the best way to spend them in order to strengthen my character all around, in battles and monsters. I don't expect to be a whale, but I will be able to do stuff now and then.

Thanks for any advice that isn't just stupid.
    ~VoV~

2. Default

Good news ^_^

I grew my hair for more 10 years and saved a packet on haircuts, which went on FPs and even more FPs. Having then shaved it all off for charity and donating the locks to the Little Princess' Trust who make wigs for children with alopecia &/or post-chemo I have missed having a stock of FPs

It seems like you have already the generals and stars you like, I would personally put everything into Attack &/or Defense (factoring in Evalice and her opposite gen., if you have them) until you reach at least 1K above monster thresholds, then the rest into Stamina, then Energy. If you don't have Evalice, I wouldn't bother now since the rest of the chest sucks IMHO.

The rest I would save up for Events. If that's not possible or you are unwilling, I'd go for Malekus.

I need a haircut next week. Bhhaaaah!
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 05-20-2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo- haircut

3. Default

Having said that... ^^

In terms of efficiency, it would make a lot more sense to rack up maximum IA from the Nightfall chest.

No Game Advice beyond the obvious FP will move you forward.

Mostly just a personal message. Glad to see you are much better. Keep that up. The forum gets boring without you, so get out there and stir things up a bit.

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

You should be able to nab Monkey King in about 7-10 days in the MK Promo.

Oh, and if you go with the highest FP option, you can also immediately promote him to 2 stars.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear you're better. <3

I'd spend on events like meteorite and on hitting all conquest monsters available.

I'd also choose a gear alchemy that would help me, and spend on that. (when another event is on-going maybe )

You could go all crazy and spend on finishing hard campaigns, but I think the investment for those is pretty high.
    Last edited by zserg; 05-21-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Awesome Nate!
    Lately been spending my few FPs on stuff from the Mystic emporium free rolls, crystals etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Glad to hear you're better. <3

I'd spend on events like meteorite and on hitting all conquest monsters available.

I'd also choose a gear alchemy that would help me, and spend on that. (when another event is on-going maybe )

You could go all crazy and spend on finishing hard campaigns, but I think the investment for those is pretty high.
    I haven't even started doing refills. I figure it best to wait for an event, to make the most of them.

I did a couple chest rolls, and stopped when I got Jera. Now that she's 2*, I really don't see myself trying for more copies.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Awesome Nate!
    Lately been spending my few FPs on stuff from the Mystic emporium free rolls, crystals etc
    I got a few free rolls for 20fp, so I grabbed those. Very nice. Also trying to get a few generals to 6*. You know the ones I use. Barby, Obi, Joan, Meekah... I'm very temped to take the Butcher up to 5* and beyond, but I may wait for a 6* promo for that.

I worry that maybe I'm missing some kickass monthly gen that I desperately need. Maybe not.
    ~VoV~