Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The World Monster - Health & more

Default The World Monster - Health & more

Just some info for the curious ones.

The World Monster seems to have 15B Health.

I just calculated the damage dealt by the top 100 players in the latest World Monster:

And the last player in the top 100 dealt less than 5m damage.

And with 60k damage, I ended up at rank 329.

So it seems likely that all players below the top 100 have dealt together roughly 65m damage (if you're not trying to reach top 100, you're probably going to use less than 5 stamina).

Also, I wasn't here for the first working World Monster yesterday, but this one died with about 14 minutes left on the timer (which starts with 30 minutes).
    (Victory: 0:13:46 Left!)

In comparison, before it went away 6 months ago, the World Monster often had about 75% Health remaining by the end of the 30 minutes.
    But it's still very far from what was happening the first few weeks when it was first introduced 1.5 years ago: it was dying within 2 minutes, while it had a lot more Health (at least 30B I'd say).

---------------------------------
    Other thread for reference:
    End of Colosseum season 1 - World Monster coming back

Imagine being the guy that just dropped 3.4B damage only to get second place.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Imagine being the guy that just dropped 3.4B damage only to get second place.
    Yep, forgot to mention that lol

1. ☠ Jo ☠
    3,521,425,476 dmg

2. ḒŊάȿʈұGenie (OིྭOྀ)
    3,478,221,109 dmg

Also, over 13B dmg was dealt by 16 players.

11B by 6 players.

7B by 2 players.
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-14-2019 at 04:21 PM.

4. Default

To me, winning the game of Castle Age is discovering maximum reward for minimal effort.

A couple of refine crystals for a single hit seems a better reward ratio than getting 10 for being in the top 50.

Is it dropping crystals randomly when you hit, only hit a couple of times and haven't gotten any, also does it auto collect?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    To me, winning the game of Castle Age is discovering maximum reward for minimal effort.

A couple of refine crystals for a single hit seems a better reward ratio than getting 10 for being in the top 50.
    I do that as well. But if you really need Refine Crystals, getting 5 or 10 (top 100 and top 50) doesn't require that many resources either.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Is it dropping crystals randomly when you hit, only hit a couple of times and haven't gotten any, also does it auto collect?
    If it hasn't changed (I don't think it has) yeah it drops crystals randomly. But it works kinda like Meteorite drops. Bigger stam hits give a better chance at a drop (200 stam is probably around 100% chance but I'm not sure I never do big hits like that).

And no it doesn't auto-collect, and you have 1 hour to collect (maybe more with the link, I don't remember).

I just did a 1 stam hit with a very low level mini and did 2,181 dmg on the latest World Monster.
    It's probably hard to deal less than that.
    I ended up rank 950.

So probably less than 1000 players hit this World Monster.
    => Definitely no point in using more than 1 stam (or maybe 2 to be sure) unless you're going for top 100.

Also this time, it had almost 50% Health remaining by the end of the timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Thanks go goo
    Yw

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Good thing it didn't die, because I only remembered about it at xx:28

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Good thing it didn't die, because I only remembered about it at xx:28
    Exactly the same for me lol