Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legendary Chaos gem, it's really awful

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I traded all my epic gems with critical strike for buff on more guild coins.

I could use a couple billion in GC (an exaggeration, but feels that way). I needed more guild coins than extra damage.
    i am sorry. i need a few epics or legendary's with divine power. only need 60 more divine to have the magical 1300 mark. i just don't have the alchemy ingredients to make the legendary items, but working on it. slowly just hope i never get a legendary with the word "HEAL" in it. to me those are pure JUNK.

mine:

+225 To Fire Resistance
    +9.434% Defensive General Boost
    +10% to Base Defense

+210 To Wind Resistance
    +9.746% Defensive General Boost
    +10% Guild Coin Bonus

+223 To Wind Pierce
    Increase Polymorph chance by +5%
    +1.39% to Evade

+191 To Earth Pierce
    +22 damage when using Whirlwind
    Increase Mass Heal by 7%

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    i am sorry. i need a few epics or legendary's with divine power. only need 60 more divine to have the magical 1300 mark. i just don't have the alchemy ingredients to make the legendary items, but working on it. slowly just hope i never get a legendary with the word "HEAL" in it. to me those are pure JUNK.
    Divine Power isn't available on Legendary Chaos Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Divine Power isn't available on Legendary Chaos Gems.
    thanks for the info. then i just need 1 or 2 epics with divine to get my 60 i need. what is the most divine that you have heard of seen that a gem gives

thanks for the info. then i just need 1 or 2 epics with divine to get my 60 i need. what is the most divine that you have heard of seen that a gem gives
    45, according to wiki (https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Campaign)

I have this epic.

I rolled a few times, got it up to 46 but it still isn't gold. I'd guess you can get 50 on an epic.
    Last edited by Da Wimsta; 05-23-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I don't understand why they have to subtract energy in order to add defense. Like is 102 Defense really so good that you should be penalized some energy to offset it? I don't get it.