Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Legendary Chaos gem, it's really awful

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Córdoba - Argentina
    Posts
    315

    Default Legendary Chaos gem, it's really awful

    I always think this will happen when this feature come up after too much time, i bought a legendary gem with my 4 epics:

    184 water pierce
    4.07% defensive general boost
    Increase mass health by 8%


    It is so sad, i use warrior class, the other things are very useless for me, so much time of work for nothing, i hope the devs could put an alchemy to rebuild at least 1 legendary gem by using 3 useless in the future


    P.D: I have the gem in my inventory but it don't appear to forge in the items
    Last edited by RocKi4N; 05-13-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    I always think this will happen when this feature come up after too much time, i bought a legendary gem with my 4 epics:

    184 water pierce
    4.07% defensive general boost
    Increase mass health by 8%


    It is so sad, i use warrior class, the other things are very useless for me, so much time of work for nothing, i hope the devs could put an alchemy to rebuild at least 1 legendary gem by using 3 useless in the future
    Yes, players have been asking for something like that for years.
    Like breaking a Legendary Gem into 2000 Epic Chaos Shards or something.

    In any case, it's not advised to alchemize Legendary Gems as long as you don't have good Epic Gems on all your equips, since you can get bad Legendary Gems.


    Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    P.D: I have the gem in my inventory but it don't appear to forge in the items
    Your issue is probably that Legendary Gems can only be forged in Legendary equipment.

    Legendary equipment is basically the last item of each group in the "Legendaries" tab in the Alchemy page.

    Or you can check them on this wiki page (still last item of each group):
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Al...endary_Recipes
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-13-2019 at 03:20 PM.

  3. Default

    I've made 4 and they're all bad. Either pierce with heal and monster crit, or resistance, aggressive hero boost poly chance etc... wish there was a reroll option

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    I always think this will happen when this feature come up after too much time, i bought a legendary gem with my 4 epics:

    184 water pierce
    4.07% defensive general boost
    Increase mass health by 8%


    It is so sad, i use warrior class, the other things are very useless for me, so much time of work for nothing, i hope the devs could put an alchemy to rebuild at least 1 legendary gem by using 3 useless in the future


    P.D: I have the gem in my inventory but it don't appear to forge in the items
    1. If you get 2 out the 3 attributes that are decent, then IMHO you should be happy.

    2. You can make your gems S*CK LESS by rolling the dice with the Refine crystals feature. I would lock in two features and just gamble to improve the 4.07% Defensive General Boost.

    3. 8% Mass Heal boost isn’t bad (and can be made better with refine crystals) for Clerics. That boost along with Vivian and a huge health rune, and you will heal pretty well (especially in the next season of Colo).

    4. My advice is don’t roll for a Legendary gem unless you have legendary gear AND you have four “worthless” Epic crystals.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Yes, players have been asking for something like that for years. Like breaking a Legendary Gem into 2000 Epic Chaos Shards or something.
    People FORGET, when the chaos gems were introduced: It took 6 Epics for a Legendary. Then Dev revised it to 4 Epics per Legendary. At 6 to 1 ratio, the remorse was a lot worse when you got a crappy legendary gem.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    1. If you get 2 out the 3 attributes that are decent, then IMHO you should be happy.

    3. 8% Mass Heal boost isn’t bad (and can be made better with refine crystals) for Clerics. That boost along with Vivian and a huge health rune, and you will heal pretty well (especially in the next season of Colo).
    Most powers aren't worthless by themselves.
    But if he never plays Cleric, the Mass Heal boost can be as good as possible, it will always be worthless for him.

    Also, your offensive loadout is going to use Aggressive generals (or maybe Balanced), but most likely not Defensive. Getting a Def General Boost as the sole defensive power on an offensive Gem is definitely not a good thing.
    It's better than nothing if you have no better gem, but there's a good chance this Legendary Gem is bad compared to the Epic Gems he already has.

    Unless the Elemental Pierce by itself is good enough to make this Gem better than one of his Epic Gems. But it's still a bad Legendary Gem.


    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    People FORGET, when the chaos gems were introduced: It took 6 Epics for a Legendary. Then Dev revised it to 4 Epics per Legendary. At 6 to 1 ratio, the remorse was a lot worse when you got a crappy legendary gem.
    I wasn't playing when it was changed, but I read about it on the forums a few months ago.
    It's better than what it used to be, but it's still bad IMO.
    For how long it takes to make a Legendary Gem, I think the chance of getting at least 2 good powers is rather slim.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    4. My advice is don’t roll for a Legendary gem unless you have legendary gear AND you have four “worthless” Epic crystals.
    ^^^That ! ! !
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

  8. #8

    Default

    The worst one is 2 power for different class, like Whirlwind and mass heal in 1 gem...

  9. #9

    Default

    i have only made 2 legendary Chaos gems so far.

    first one
    +219 To Fire Resistance
    +10% to Base Attack
    +1.44% to Evade
    second
    +220 To Water Resistance
    +8.5% to Base Defense
    +11% to Base Attack

    i think i have been really lucky so far.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    the merge
    Posts
    2,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    i have only made 2 legendary Chaos gems so far.

    first one
    +219 To Fire Resistance
    +10% to Base Attack
    +1.44% to Evade
    second
    +220 To Water Resistance
    +8.5% to Base Defense
    +11% to Base Attack

    i think i have been really lucky so far.
    Yea those are quite good, especially if you play as a rogue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •