Thread: Guild level matchup discrepancy

Default Guild level matchup discrepancy

My guild was level 13 and in LoE and LoM the enemy guilds I draw are ALL level 24. Now that we are level 14, it remains the same. Why is there no equal match up or even slightly higher level match ups? No level 15, 18, 20 etc....

Those that attack US in battle are also level 24, never a lower level guild....
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 05-11-2019 at 12:44 AM.

I rarely consider the guild level of our attackers anymore. We have a level 6 guild, with the player average level about 550. Level 5 guilds with an average player level about 2000 slam us all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I rarely consider the guild level of our attackers anymore. We have a level 6 guild, with the player average level about 550. Level 5 guilds with an average player level about 2000 slam us all the time.
    That’s why some people join P2P (or P2W) games. Spenders want to beat non-spenders.

think if you are stil only 3 in youre guild. you are getting very high average level (think you toon is about level 2700-2800?) so that toon alone gives an average well over 900.
    so yes then you draw guilds with the same average or higher level. and most of them are level 24.
    you can always "hide" the small once in keep. so they cannot be hit before you toon is down. and make a good defence load out. (think each time i have meet you in battle i have seen you never switch load out.)
    Last edited by hansa; 05-11-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Preferred load out is warrior, as I can do more damage that way, though all 4 classes can stand alone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Cochrane View Post
    Preferred load out is warrior, as I can do more damage that way, though all 4 classes can stand alone as well.
    same for me :-) but i do have 10-12 load-outs as warrior. 4 of them defensivs ( tora load-out damage deflecting/defensiv attack load-out/ defensiv with meekah in alliance/all out defensiv)
    it will keep you alive longer to have it :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 05-12-2019 at 12:10 AM.