Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cavern of Time event up

1. Default

Has now cleared - but mismatch between number of tokens registered outside and inside - seems very buggy for a repeated feature

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    Yes i can have the rewards of tokens but sometimes, you can have more than 20 tokens, sometimes the amount don't increase when get them, i'm talking about the cap. Sorry for my bad english
    If this happens again, maybe try to send a ticket to support.
    However I wouldn't bother if it's for a low amount of tokens, it's probably not going to be worth the hassle... And it's not sure at all that they'll actually help you in the end.
    If you ever win the jackpot and don't get the tokens though, definitely fill in a ticket :P

Nothing better than finally getting a fire lord and winning 1B gold! Thanks for not even my hourly income. God I hate this event.

Hitting monsters - I got three tokens dropped while hitting.

Went to CoT, only one is showing.

Not worth reporting, but it does seem like the drops are not all being counted.

I had a similar problem with Colosseum. Not all games were counted - no stars, no points, no record. No, not at 6000/6000. Started with 0/6000 last week on first day and it only counted 1/4 games. Hadn't had the problem before.

Maybe it will all work itself out.

Something just came to mind, not all color crystals from CoT count towards campaign goals.
    Some do, some don't, which is weird.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Did you kill the mob, wait until your token replenished to 20 (for some reason?), and then collected? In the hopes of reaching 30 tokens for a Enhance Crystal maybe?
    I do, especially for Firelord

Maybe he was interested in the 2000x FP only, and with 4447 tokens he didn't have enough to buy it (btw, that's why I only collect on a Fire Lord when the Token Jackpot is at 50,000). So he kept playing a lot and eventually got lucky a 2nd time.
    Completely agree, which brings me to my first ever back to back Firelords.
    First one dropped 5 Enhance crystals, followed by 1BN Gold.

7. Default

This game is like another daily spin, but having to spin 5 extra times times for that 1 prize.

But I'm still going to do it for the lottery jackpot.

Not necessarily.

He got 4447 tokens the first time.
    Maybe he just kept playing with all these tokens (that's a lot of tokens...). Maybe he was interested in the 2000x FP only, and with 4447 tokens he didn't have enough to buy it (btw, that's why I only collect on a Fire Lord when the Token Jackpot is at 50,000). So he kept playing a lot and eventually got lucky a 2nd time.
    This is what I did as well. First time awarded me 3530 tokens and I used them to keep playing until I won 5K tokens the second time.

So some of you not only get the jackpot once, but twice.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

So, event is over and no jackpot, got some crystals here and there......and some gold!!