Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cavern of Time event up

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fugie View Post
    correct not woring not dropping tokens
    Hmm...

It was dropping tokens for me earlier.

I got a drop of 20, 50, another 20 and then 5.

(All from my initial 20 which was unexpected to say the least although I did have a gold and enhance crystal drop mixed in as well.)

Of course I don't know how many times you summoned and killed a monster but I do know that tokens aren't guaranteed drops. Could it just have been bad luck?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Yay!

Already got gold as a prize...

6 monsters today / 100K damage not a single token

Did you already have 20 tokens?

In previous events you could go up to 40/20 by hitting monsters IIRC, but maybe they changed that.

I was at 0/20 tokens, used about 3.5k stamina, went back to the CoT page and I was at 20/20. But maybe it was just random and I earned exactly 20 tokens, that's entirely possible.

But for sure, I had tokens dropping while hitting monsters.

Also I assume you mean 100m dmg and not 100k dmg. But anyway, it's not the dmg that counts, but the stamina used (as far as I'm aware).

6. Default

Looks like I misunderstood your earlier.

I forgot that these things are supposed to be dropping from regular monsters.

Haven't tried that so can't judge that one. I'm sure others, like gogoo will come along and let us know if they had any tokens drop.

If it is indeed broken then it should of course be looked into.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I equip Strider as my general for this event -- not because it offers any advantage -- it just gets me into the rinky-dink spirit of the event.

This event is very confusing to me... Is the only way to get enough tokens to actually buy something is by hitting the jackpot?

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    This event is very confusing to me... Is the only way to get enough tokens to actually buy something is by hitting the jackpot?
    The x1 and x5 Enhance Crystals are rather easily attainable.
    The x40 Enhance Crystals and x200 FP might be attainable if you get very lucky with time token drops I suppose (but in the 4 previous events I never got close to 500 tokens though).
    And The Time Keeper and x2000 FP are definitely not attainable without hitting the jackpot.

All in all, without hitting the jackpot you probably won't get anything better than x5 Enhance Crystals. Which you might also get as a direct drop from a common monster. So...yeah

Frankly, I find it insane that they're not trying to make the event even a tiny bit better. It would be really easy. Just tweak the rewards.
    They've done that in the past for TI and Meteorite, even when no one was asking.
    For CoT, everyone would like to see them change, and it's never changed since the introduction of the event. Even though I'm sure very few people actually spend during this event compared to TI and Meteorite. Especially now that TTK was obtainable for free in Colosseum.
    The lack of the simplest logic from the devs baffles me sometimes.
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-11-2019 at 11:26 AM.