Thread: Is DeathMatch coming back?

Question Is DeathMatch coming back?

Last year, DeathMatch took place in May (from May 14 to May 21).

It was a fun little event. Basically a 1-week Arena with Legendary Chests as the top reward.

The DeathMatch page is still accessible in game (there's a tab after you click on "Battle"):
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/deathmatch.php

Also, it's been 18 days already since the last event ended, so now would be the perfect time for this event

Also, the main picture's URL ends with "deathmatch_season1_hometop.png"
    I'd say that's a good sign
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-09-2019 at 10:01 PM.

I'd love to see season 2 of Deathmatch. I also would like to see the Elemental Cronus or Succubi monsters return for a month or so at some point.

Well apparently we're not getting it At least not yet, since we got Caverns of Time.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I'd love to see season 2 of Deathmatch. I also would like to see the Elemental Cronus or Succubi monsters return for a month or so at some point.
    I really can't see those Monster events coming back. It happened only once in 2014. It wasn't implemented by the same company, and it involved Item Archives, which the new devs have never touched in any way AFAIK.
    Though yeah, it would be fun to have a similar event from time to time. Adding new Item Archives really shouldn't be that hard.

DeathMatch on the other hand was implemented by the current devs, and I was hoping to see it come back. And I still do...
    I wouldn't mind if it just replaced CoT completely Although people might not like having too many PvP events, idk.

4. Default

Patience grasshopper.

If there is something that we know about Gaea it's that they repeat events.

So are we getting Deathmatch again? Not sure, but it seems highly likely.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I really enjoyed Deathmatch, and I usually don't like the gladiator events.