Thread: Chaos Campaign tasks - Target Areas Monsters 5-10-15% requirement

Question Chaos Campaign tasks - Target Areas Monsters 5-10-15% requirement

I just saw that on the Fenix wiki article:
    "Chaos Campaign task damage is calculated from Main targets (Head) only, with 5% damage being 22,500,000."

So that's 5% of 450,000,000 Health.

While on this spreadsheet, 34,500,000 is indicated (5% of the total Health, 690,000,000):
    campaigns 5% 10 % 15 % in monster castle age
    But I suppose it's outdated.

My question is, is it only the case with Fenix? Or do other Target Areas monsters work the same?

I know it doesn't work like that with Cronus Astaroth for instance, which requires 168,750,000 damage in Hard Campaigns (15% of its total health). But in addition to being a Target Areas monster, it's also a Stance monster and maybe they work differently.
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-09-2019 at 10:18 AM.

i am just wondering if players stil do the monster tasks on campaign anymore?
    or if most have gems in items now. and just do the easy/cheap top row tasks

3. Default

If you have the campaign objective, itll notify you when you've done enough damage. So hit it til you reach that point if you're interested in that objective. For hard campaign I find the monster hunting objectives too expensive to do so I stick to the lesser objectives. And everyone should be doing hard campaign. The lesser objectives are doable by anyone e and the gems you can make are far superior to the ones you craft from easy or medium campaign

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I just saw that on the Fenix wiki article:
    "Chaos Campaign task damage is calculated from Main targets (Head) only, with 5% damage being 22,500,000."

So that's 5% of 450,000,000 Health.

While on this spreadsheet, 34,500,000 is indicated (5% of the total Health, 690,000,000):
    campaigns 5% 10 % 15 % in monster castle age
    But I suppose it's outdated.

My question is, is it only the case with Fenix? Or do other Target Areas monsters work the same?

I know it doesn't work like that with Cronus Astaroth for instance, which requires 168,750,000 damage in Hard Campaigns (15% of its total health). But in addition to being a Target Areas monster, it's also a Stance monster and maybe they work differently.
    Doesn't Cronus have 3 mains?

Other target monsters have a main (or 2) and another 'optional' part

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i am just wondering if players stil do the monster tasks on campaign anymore?
    or if most have gems in items now. and just do the easy/cheap top row tasks
    I think most players just do the top row tasks.
    I've only completed a full campaign once, during the last Meteorite event. It required roughly the same amount of full potions to complete the hard campaign and reach top 1000 in Meteorite at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    If you have the campaign objective, itll notify you when you've done enough damage.
    Yeah I know, I'm just curious And I'm almost never doing the monster tasks so I can't verify the required dmg for Target Areas mobs by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    And everyone should be doing hard campaign. The lesser objectives are doable by anyone e and the gems you can make are far superior to the ones you craft from easy or medium campaign
    Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Doesn't Cronus have 3 mains?

Other target monsters have a main (or 2) and another 'optional' part
    Oh right that's a very good point. It probably works this way only for monsters which require only their "Main(s)" to be killed.
    Though I still wonder it it works that way for all these mobs!

I remember someone saying that Chaos Campaign damage didn't follow the same formula for each monster; it could be % of mains alone or mains+sides.
    I guess this would be easy to know if everybody posted their results on the wiki chat, below each monster data

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I remember someone saying that Chaos Campaign damage didn't follow the same formula for each monster; it could be % of mains alone or mains+sides.
    I guess this would be easy to know if everybody posted their results on the wiki chat, below each monster data
    Yeah, but I'm not expecting people to actually do that

Off-topic:
    Have you seen my msg on your wall on the wiki? (no need to answer on this thread )
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-10-2019 at 12:13 PM.