Thread: Any suggestion against high Guardian buff

Default Any suggestion against high Guardian buff

How am I going to zero out battler’s health with 1.2K+ guardian buff? Do I need a much bigger damage rune?? I play warrior so do I need a bigger Meekah?

This was a 100v against UK Crusade and I could not remove health fast enough during the entire battle.

You are victorious in battle, taking 47 total damage and dealing 1128.5 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +852 damage from equipped rune items!
    213 damage from enemy equipped rune items was resisted!
    Whirlwind dealt 941 damage to main target! +18 bonus damage from equipped items!
    You Physically Pierced your opponent!
    Your opponent resisted your Fire Pierce!
    Your Water Pierce has submerged your opponent!
    Your Earth Pierce has crushed your opponents!
    Your Wind Pierce blew your opponents away!
    Batw's rune tower bonus deals an extra 55 damage
    CKCs's rune tower bonus deals an extra 2 damage
    Batw's hero power: deals an extra 42 damage
    Batw’s Bonus Victory Damage Buffs: deals an extra 1134 damage
    Batw’s Bonus Damage Buffs: deals an extra 198 damage
    Lucas protected CKCs for 1259.5 damage and resisted 504 damage

Addendum

As expected, with that high Guardian buff, an enemy Cleric successfully vamped back to health and tried to Rez the gate at end of battle in the Church Gate.

The battlers casting guardian has high battle health totally 70K+. Typically, I see battlers with 40K+ health like Nate or VoV and the health gets zero’ed out eventually. That extra 30K+ health makes all the difference.

UKC normally has 4-5 players in keep using guardian, the combined health is formidable. Pick the lowest health guardians and have every one in your guild concentrate on players they are guarding. If you can kill 2-2 guardian your ww options go way up.
    Last edited by clintw; 05-03-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    How am I going to zero out battler’s health with 1.2K+ guardian buff? Do I need a much bigger damage rune?? I play warrior so do I need a bigger Meekah?

This was a 100v against UK Crusade and I could not remove health fast enough during the entire battle.

You are victorious in battle, taking 47 total damage and dealing 1128.5 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +852 damage from equipped rune items!
    213 damage from enemy equipped rune items was resisted!
    Whirlwind dealt 941 damage to main target! +18 bonus damage from equipped items!
    You Physically Pierced your opponent!
    Your opponent resisted your Fire Pierce!
    Your Water Pierce has submerged your opponent!
    Your Earth Pierce has crushed your opponents!
    Your Wind Pierce blew your opponents away!
    Batw's rune tower bonus deals an extra 55 damage
    CKCs's rune tower bonus deals an extra 2 damage
    Batw's hero power: deals an extra 42 damage
    Batw’s Bonus Victory Damage Buffs: deals an extra 1134 damage
    Batw’s Bonus Damage Buffs: deals an extra 198 damage
    Lucas protected CKCs for 1259.5 damage and resisted 504 damage
    You're really not missing anything, the only answers are do more damage.
    Maybe poison
    Maybe more from Meekah (but honestly your buffs look fine)

Minor variations for maximum impact are things like have the grommets hit first, each hit reduces the benefit of guard some, or hitting in bursts, but I can't see a single thing you're missing.

What is missing, however, is your side damage. Are you maximizing damage to the center or total damage?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Would it help if some cleric with an in-existent damage rune hit first, to weaken that sentinel?

devs just need to make guardian work like heal: if the guardian warrior can score a win on the person he wants to guard it has full effect if not only 25-50% effect. they do that and vupti 50% of those guardian mini/alt accounts stop playing ;-) or just say that as it is not a magic abilty the warrior needs to be close (he can only guard players in same gate as himself) to guard a other player. (think this one will only move 25% of the minis)

More damage.

Blog Entries

The best course of action is to Whirlwind on a side target, so that the Guardian/Sentinel isn't an issue. That also gives you time to get your Confidence up before hitting higher health targets, as well as targets that have Sentinel on them.

Of course, there are other ways to screw over Warriors as well. Hermodr, Daphne, Tora, Krystalia.

And you can use Butcher to boost your damage, if you can get your health down to 50%. I like to throw a few Sentinels around in vulnerable gates to get that going.
    ~VoV~