Thread: When it's time for server maintenace ....

1. Default When it's time for server maintenace ....

LET US COLLECT from our battles and have some time to close ourselves down. Instead of shutting off on the hour, how about giving us another 30 minutes? You'll keep your players and payers happier.

I mean they announced the server maintenance several days in advance. I don't think that issue is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I mean they announced the server maintenance several days in advance. I don't think that issue is on them.
    An announcement several days in advance advising us of really bad timing is what the OP is raising.

Perhaps choosing a non-Tuesday or moving the downtime by 15 minutes would be more amendable.

Blog Entries

Maintenance should never be on Tuesdays. Period. Ever.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Perhaps choosing a non-Tuesday or moving the downtime by 15 minutes would be more amendable.
    Um... I'm very confused. I realize that I'm very bad at knowing what day it is, but I double-checked the announcement, and it says maintenance was April 28-29. I'm staring at the calendar, and it says April 28, 2019 is a Sunday. (It's still 2019, isn't it? I'm a bit weak on what year it is too.)

So, wasn't maintenance already on a Sunday/Monday? Didn't the devs already choose a non-Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Maintenance should never coincide with triple-coin days. Having maintenance interfere with triple coins triples the frustration. However, I'd like to say that triple-coin days don't have to be Tuesdays. Personally, I'd prefer for triple-coin days to be some other day. If the devs move triple-coin day to be a non-Tuesday, I wouldn't mind maintenance being on Tuesday.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Ha ha. We have maintenance on a Tuesday. It wiped out our 100v and GB battles.

7. Default

ill request compensation for all my years here since they decided not to announce this maintenance!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcrowe View Post
    ill request compensation for all my years here since they decided not to announce this maintenance!
    imagine being this entitled

Well being away in a country where I don't have data, I really didn't know it was coming and was asleep when it happened, so thanks for the compensation, sorry to everyone who was playing, it does suck not being able to finish battles and collect, specially on Tuesdays.